After trying just about every over the counter cream pain relief, a friend suggested that I try this one. It has saved me from a lot of miserable nights. Starting at my spine, down to my hip and all the way to my foot. It aches, throbs and hurts so badly that I can not stand it. I rub it in and it works quickly. Do not get it on tender skin like the stomach because it will burn. However, I...

I also had burning. Skin turned bright red. The medication had no warning on the bottle. They really should take it off the market. Terrible

Anonymous |
5/2/2021

STRIPER | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/4/2019
Condition: Neuropathic Pain

I was given this cream by the VA to put on my feet to stop neuropathy in my feet and hands from my diabetes. I put it on my feet and ankles and in less than an hour I was in extreme pain. I tried to wash it off. nope. My feet turned bright red. I called 911 and they took me to the hosp. They gave me benadryl and a pain killer and soaked my feet in whole milk. They put this stuff in my record as me being highly allergic to it. I saw my PC Dr. the next day and she said I was not allergic, this is a common reaction and she does not prescribe it. She is going to take it to her chief to try to get it removed. DO NOT USE.

Saintflorian | 75 or over | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/24/2016
Condition: Pain associated with Arthritis

Arthritis in the knees became severe to where I needed a cane to walk. Applied 0.10% capsaicin creme to both knees and the pain was gone in 2 hours. I use it each morning and haven't needed a cane since the first day and that was 3 months ago.

Bug | 25-34 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/2/2016
Condition: Pain associated with Arthritis

I have degenerative arthritis of the spine and scoliosis. I have tried Capsaicin for over a month now and it doesn't do anything. The first time I put it on I used a very small amount on my shoulder, nothing. The next day I used a large amount on the same spot 3 time per day for a few weeks and still nothing. I was expecting a tingling or burning sensation but there was nothing. I did notice it getting hot when I went in the hot tub but as soon as I was out of the water it stopped. Maybe I just have thick skin but this product wasn't for me.

aaw926 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/22/2016
Condition: Nerve Pain

My neurologist advised me to use this and gave me clear instructions about how to use it and what to expect. I followed his directions and read the clear information in the box....and the stuff works miracles!