I first used Acetretin generic which had no contraindications for the use of alcohol attached. I was using alcohol while on the meds and my triglicerides went up. I was asked to stop taking it. 3 months later I started again after non-alcohol consumption for 3 months and got Soriatane - non-generic and viewed entire pamphlete. I may have to wait 5 years to be able to donate blood/kidney. My plaq...

Saw no difference in the first 2 weeks, then by the 3rd week, I was so tired. Ended up having a hear attack and a stroke the following day.

It’s Not Greyscale | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/6/2019
Condition: Severe Psoriasis that is Resistant to Treatment

I have been using this on the lowest dose for about 2 years without side affects. A couple of times I have increased the dose (with doctors approval) and had severe dry mouth and chapped lips. While the low dose generally heals the affected areas by about 90%, I still have small scaly areas. I have my blood work checked every 90 days and take 2400mgâ??s of fish oil to keep my cholesterol levels inline.

Chiki | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/27/2018
Condition: Severe Psoriasis that is Resistant to Treatment

It has dried my face and lips so they are always dried and cracked and burn .. my face around my lips are red ... it did take the inflammation out for a little while ... then it stopped working ??

Lisa | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/13/2016
Anonymous | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
12/24/2015
Condition: Ichthyosis Lamellar
sheila | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
2/25/2015
Condition: Severe Psoriasis that is Resistant to Treatment

it works pretty after taking it for a couple of months. Watch out if you stop taking it. The psoriasis comes back with a vengeance. I hope that it will work again. I used thousands of dollars worth of creams and ointments. This is the only thing that helps me