I had toenail fungus on two toes of the right foot. Tried all topical remedies, nothing worked. Had an outdated container of Silvadene in the refrigerator, knowing that silver can purify many things I gave it a try and low and behold it worked.

It made my face even worse than it was when I started and now all my scabs are peeling off and my face turned black in the areas that I applied the creame.

Elizabeth | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/13/2021

I was on a terrible car wreck. Where I hit 2 horses. The head of the first came through the windshield hitting me i the face. I had many cuts and bruises. I never thought I would look the same. Well I decided to put some siladene I had left after 3rd degree burns on both hands. Silvadene was a miracle cream. I had very little scarring from the glass and cuts. I was impressed the first time I used this cream. But this time was absolutely miracle. Saved my hands and my face. Amazing.

Elizabeth | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/13/2021
Condition: An Infection in a Burn Wound

Had 3rd degree burns on both hands from grease fire. I had grabbed the Pam of hot oil to keep my daughter from getting burned as I ran toward door grease splash on both my hands. I was in hospital for 3 days. I was on multiple medications. The only thing that helped with the pain was silvadene. It was absolute life saver. Due to the use of siladene. I did not need skin graphics.

Randa | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/16/2021

I use this for every burn. Minor sunburns to major burns with blisters. It works 100% better if left in the fridge as well. The instant cooling feeling when put on the skin is amazing. This is a must have medicine

C C | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/11/2018
Condition: An Infection in a Burn Wound

I am allergic to any triple antibiotic salve so silvadene was prescribed for help in healing a surgical wound that got inflamed, it worked wonderfully..Another time I used it when I got radiator burns from a tractor,used silvadene immediately after quickly showering the fluid off, stopped pain and NO scarring...Amazing stuff..

old irish | 65-74 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
9/17/2017
Condition: Skin Ulcer
Viking | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/15/2016

Motorcycle accident. Slid on the road on one forearm which rashed about nine inches long by five wide almost to bone. After a month of wet to dry treatment to get all the dirt out, I used Silvadene for seven months till the wound closed and had no infection at all.

ABRN1994 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/28/2016
Condition: An Infection in a Burn Wound

A must have for any first aid kit. Provides IMMEDIATE pain relief from burns.

CharlesG | 75 or over | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
4/13/2016
Condition: Skin Ulcer

My Name is Charles G. My son gave me some of this cream that he was using on his diabetic ulcer, I used it on my arm where i had cut myself, i applied the cream to my cut and before I could get a band aid peeled my wound was healed already, isn't that Amazing...

Arabianne | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
3/23/2015

I keep a small container of this for at home treatment of burns. We call it "miracle burn cream". Stops the pain, speeds healing, and when it's applied quickly after a burn, I believe it helps stop the burn from penetrating further. This is hands down the most important item in my first aid kit. You typically don't have to use much (if you do, you should probably have gone in for medical treatment vs at home care) so a small container lasts a long time. One of medicines greatest gifts to humanity. Burns are beastly.Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | Caregiver
8/29/2014

This works wonders in rashes!

Tommy | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/28/2014
Condition: An Infection in a Burn Wound

Silvadene burns when applied and does not seem to alleviate my pain.

Anonymous | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/7/2014
Condition: An Infection in a Burn Wound

this as worked,,,very pleased - Dr. prescribed and burn healed in no time....

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | Caregiver
3/8/2014
Condition: Minor Skin Infection caused by Bacteria
BoozeBaron | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/5/2013
Condition: An Infection in a Burn Wound

I had 3rd degree burns over 40% of my lower body and this drug (as ancient as it is) is nothing short of a miracle for burns and preventing infection. Severe burns are about as unpleasant as anything - and this worked wonders... Highly recommend!

Erica7882 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/19/2013

I was at my job walking back upstairs to my desk from the cafe when I tripped and burned myself with BOILING hot water on my left hand. I used this cream and even though I had an itchy feeling afterwards it worked wonders for me and the redness went down very quickly.

Brini | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/9/2013

This is miracle cream for burns.

Anonymous | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/6/2013

used for burn on my chin from hair remover

relieved! | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/27/2012
Condition: Skin Ulcer

I was prescribed this medication by my dermatologist about two years ago for a condition called pyoderma gengrenosum. My wounds had been open for two years and steroids weren't working. When I started to use this medication it burned a little at first but after one week of use, my ulcers were completely closed.

Antioch116 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/16/2012
Condition: An Infection in a Burn Wound

In 1976, I was burned with hot cooking oil and had 3rd degree burns over my arm. The doctors told my mother that I would need a skin graph but gave her Silvadene to put on my arm 3 times a day. Not only did I not have to undergo a skin graph, the wounds healed completely and the scar left behid is flat and smooth. You would not know that I had a 3rd degree burn!

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/25/2011
Condition: An Infection in a Burn Wound

While lighting my "smoker" the top door was caught by a gust of wind, causing it to quickly close. My hand and extended lighter were in the bottom, so the "backdraft" burned 90% of my hand, plus hairline and eyelashes. This was a Saturday and I had guests coming over so I covered hand with Aloe Vera Burn Gel and went about my day. On Monday, my hand looked pretty bad so I went to the Dr. She gave me the SSD cream to help heal and prevent infection, but it was thought I would have severe scarring. Well, the cream cooled and calmed my burn. It healed very quickly (much quicker than expected) and I have no visible scars. I am now getting through a bout of 3weeks severe chicken pox. The pox themselves are "healing" but it and the calamine lotion and caused severe drying and rashing of my skin. It is itchy and painful. Though I am on antiobiotics and other meds, I am going to try to apply SSD to a small area to see if I have a reaction or get releif... I have faith in this stuff, hope it works. Read More Read Less