I had severe problems with diarrhea for several years after my gallbladder was removed. Several doctors told me there was no solution to the problem; my endocrinologist suggested this, and it changed my life. Before, I was apprehensive about eating in a restaurant or going to someone's home for a meal. It has taken a little experimenting to adjust the dosage and frequency, but I've never taken a m...

What are the side affects

ginny | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/28/2021
Condition: chronic diarrhea due to bile acid malabsorption

As many others have mentioned I had bowel problems after Gallbladder surgery. I also have high Cholesterol. this med gives me severe heart burn and is difficult to drink as it feels like drinking orange sand. Is there a pill form available?

Jan | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/27/2021
Condition: Chronic Diarrhea

I have had chronic diarrhea for years and blamed it on crohn's disease. Nothing worked. It got so bad I couldn't leave the house without pre planning. If I took a trip I had to fast for 24 hours. Uncontrollable, explosive, ten times a day.This is the only thing that has helped and made my life 100% better! It started working within the first few days. I feel like a normal person now. I only have to take it once a day. I wasn't happy with the taste and use different flavor enhancers (like MIO )to change the taste. I want to spread the word about this! My friend who had stomach cancer surgery is now able to travel because I told him about it. It has also changed his life!

Linda | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/2/2020
Condition: Chronic Diarrhea

Super easy to take, mix with milk and have no problem. it has all but stopped my diarrhea. This med has been a game changer in my life!!

Warhawk2015 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/21/2019
Condition: Chronic Diarrhea

I haven’t been taking this long. It makes my stomach hurt so bad but the doctor says it’s normal and will go away. My biggest complaint is this powder is almost IMPOSSIBLE for me to drink and tolerate without wanting and almost throwing it back up. The best thing I’ve found that has made a HUGE difference is taking it with Country Time pink lemonade. The powder is so gritty that it feels like you’re drinking sand, and the powder is nasty. But I noticed a HUGE difference from taking it with water, applesauce and tea compared to the lemonade.

kayrgaston | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/1/2016
Condition: Chronic Diarrhea

cancer working well the only problem i can not aford it my supplement did not pay 78.00 for 30 packs