I take it for degenerative disc disease in my neck and back (I am 72), and "severe" (per MD) arthritis in my knee. With this med, I have NO pain and feel wonderful. I have been given vicodin for severe pain, but don't like the foggy feeling I get. I take the prescribed dose (800mg) of IBUB 2 times daily, but sometimes,I have to have a third, if I am overdoing it.

My neck is fused (C2-6) and I have degenerative disc disease and arthritis in it. When taking ibuprofen 800 mg I become extremely agitated, suffer sleeplessness, and anxious. Will not use again at any dosage.

Anonymous |
7/24/2021
Condition: Pain

I searched for a reliable pharmacy to get Medication for my pains & anxiety for years until I contacted them at (775) 773-5306 and they shipped immediately, never being so satisfied with service. Located in the US, but possible to send out to Canada and other Countries across the World. You can send a small note to: peterkings2014 @ gmail. com. Quick shipment and customer service that has no comparison. If anyone needs a recommendation of where to get these medications without a prescription, go to them without a doubt.

Jack | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
6/13/2021
Condition: Pain

Takes away headaches, but that’s about it.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/14/2020
Condition: Pain

Broken finger it healed broken now having lots of pain. This medication doesn’t work at all

Tromba59 | 55-64 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
3/5/2018
Condition: Pain

I took this medication to relieve the pain from various joint injuries sustained 15 to 40 years ago. I found it works very well. I did have a serious side effect. This is in no way related to the drug itself but the necessity to follow the dosage directions. I started have flu like symptoms on top of the normal cold weather aches and pains I have every year. I got a bit loose with the dosage and developed some kidney problems that required medical attention. I do think that when taken as directed, this is a very effective medication for minor pain. I have been told to only take acetaminophen now which is absolutely useless for my pain issues.

Anonymous | 25-34 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
2/12/2018
Condition: Head Pain

I have suffered with headaches all my life and this medication is the only thing that has given me a better quality of life. I have severe anxiety and am afraid of most pills as i am very sensitive to them. The only side effects is gas and sometimes constipation if i am using frequently.