I have nothing but good to say about this drug! I have used it for 4 years and it has changed my life! I only have infusions once a year and have not had any adverse side effects. It is wonderful!

My first infusion was on January 24, go for my second infusion on February 7th. Hoping for good results

mr haha | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
1/13/2021
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis

I have had RA for over 30+ years. Used gold treatment, prednisone therapy, Enbril, Methotrexate, all served a purpose at the time taken. In 2010 I was operated on for removal of a Follicular lymphoma blockage of the small intestine. After surgery, I was informed I could no longer stay on Methotrexate because Methotrexate raises your risk of malignant lymphoma. Since then I have been taking Rituxan and have been doing quite well. I worked as a property manager for a year after surgery and am now retired. Since retiring I kept myself busy as an on-site superintendent at a 36 unit complex, purchased a 1500+sf home in 2016, renovated the master bath, kitchen, painted the interior and installed 600+sf of vinyl plank flooring. In July I will be 75 and still going strong. For me I think Rituxan is five star medication.

Katzy | 55-64 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
11/21/2020
Condition: Disease of Respiratory Tract - Wegener's Granulomatosis

Been taking for five years. Hardly any side effects, feel good most of time no flares since starting this am I'm on maintenance dosage now. Now every 6 months

J S | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/15/2019
Condition: pemphigus vulgaris

I had my 4th infusion on Nov. 1 and have had positive results. Some side effects but the blisters have slowed down.Dr will add 2 more weekly then monthly for 7 months. Iâ??m hopeful for more relief and hopefully remission. Good luck to all going through this treatment.

J S | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/5/2019
Condition: pemphigus vulgaris

Karen | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
8/8/2019

Has anyone experienced extreme thirst after their second treatment? I am asking for my Mother.