first time i used this medication and I have been very satisfied.

I found it painful given the circumstances, but literally tried everything and this is the only thing that helped at all. It eased the pain enough so that I could sleep. The medication was very expensive and not covered under insrance which was disappointinng.

Megan | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/5/2021
Condition: Hemorrhoids

It works for a few hours but then I'm back to being itchy. I also have to wear a pad or liner because it leaks, especially when passing gas. I've been taking for a week and I'm not very impressed. I was expecting more relief than this!

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/14/2021
Condition: Inflammation of the Rectum
mmmmm | 75 or over | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/28/2020
Condition: Hemorrhoids

So far it has helped alot. I am 75. I will see what happens when I stop using them. I am also drinking alot of water. It is hard to stay on this regiment but I know its helping and I do have to have a colonoscopy! Not looking forward to that!

Anonymous | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/23/2020
Condition: Hemorrhoids

Been using this product for also 3 weeks. My pain is still there. I stop using it , very frustrating. started using new medication. Not a good product.

LL | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/11/2019
Condition: Hemorrhoids

Didnt get rid of the pain or burning at all. Didnt seem to effect it at all. (Internal hemorrhoid is what Dr is thinking it was). I was hoping it would numb it for a hit to get relief, but it did nothing... been on it for a week.

Jaimenicole | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/29/2019

Had a botched hemorrhoid procedure and suffered for a month before asking my primary dr for another perscription of these. Because I remembered they helped after a colonoscopy last year. I had to ask for them myself even though dr Frankenstein ruined my backside and left me in severe pain. A colo rectal surgeon seen me and has me continuing to use them. They seem to be helping as day by day I see a difference in my pain levels and I’m glad they are because I’m finally getting relief and having more pain free moments than I have had in the last 2 months. I cannot use the over the counter kind from preparation h as the ingredients caused me to hurt and burn severely. These things have been a life saver literally. The butt has to be one of the most painful places to have to have surgery or to have any kind of medical problem with and I am so thankful no matter how expensive they are that these exist. I’d cut off my right hand to make the pain in my backside stop. Read More Read Less

external hemorrhiods | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/17/2019
Condition: Hemorrhoids

shrank my hemorrhoids but didn't eliminate them. Hemorrhoids returned shortly after finishing the course of medication. Expensive. Helps to warm the suppositories in your hand before inserting.

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/11/2018
Condition: Hemorrhoids

I was skeptical, but after this condition - both mild and not-so-mild - for several years....I am, pun intended, relieved. Today is my last day and I do wonder about the long-term efficacy.

derd | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/15/2018

mmmmm

MMM | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/24/2016

Angel7216 | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/12/2016
Condition: Hemorrhoids

So far the package is hard to open, I need to keep a pair of scissors close by and even then it's hard to get out once you cut it because it's so brittle. My doctor said to only use them at bedtime and use the cream when I'm awake. Normally I am fine when I go right to sleep after inserting it but tonight I had some things to do. Not even 10 minutes after I put it in I started feeling like I had to have a bowel movement and could not wait. Then finally when I did go it was a mixture of solid and liquid when it is normally not like that and my abdomen kept making strange noises. I also had a lot of burning and I normally don't have that. I don't know if it was from the medicine or just sore from the wet BM. I know Hydrocortisone is supposed to dry up things, maybe that's why there was burning?Read More Read Less

Tessa | 55-64 | Female | Patient
4/15/2015
Condition: Rectal Disorder

Reduced pain and stingy discomfort

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/26/2014
Condition: Hemorrhoids

Shrank the hemmoriod in a week

sadinthemidwest | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/11/2014
Condition: Anal Fissure

On this medicine 2x daily for 1 week.. to be repeated if bleeding returns. This is completely easy to use, with minimal awkwardness when inserting, but it makes me extremely emotional. Temper snaps easily and crying everytime I turn around. I will be happy when I'm done with this round!

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/3/2014
Condition: Hemorrhoids

no relief in pain, burning and itching

Rumplestiltskin | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/20/2014
Condition: Hemorrhoids

After a week's usage I have no detectable improvement in inflammation or pain of affected area. Moreover, this product is much too expensive.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/11/2014
Condition: Hemorrhoids

Has not done much for me.

Angry123123 | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/2/2014
Condition: Hemorrhoids

DOES NOTHING FOR THE PAIN!!!!

Desperation | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/22/2013
Condition: Anal Itching

I had a sudden onset of anal itch, just inside the rectum and especially on the outside. I use a wet wash clothe at home after bowel movements instead of toilet paper. I think it may have had some fungus on the clothe and it made my ass itch. The intensity was off the scale. I have never experienced an itch like this! It was so great that my ear would twinge every time my ass tissue twinged with itch. It would wake me up during sleep, had a hard time falling asleep. Make work during the day almost impossible. I was miserable for two days, tried over the counter ointments had some success with intrarectal Preparation H ointment, but no lasting relief. Finally made an appointment for the doctor, He prescribed Anusol ( Hydrocortisone Acetate 25 mcg suppositories) and the relief has been tremendous but the itch isn't quite gone yet, day 3. He also prescribed an anti-fungal powder for the outside tissues. I also started taking a benedryl tablet to help with the itch sensation. I have noticed increased irritability, and my lack of restraint on my behalf to avoid lashing out. Curious if it has something to do with the steroids. I hope this goes away soon.Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 75 or over | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient