frequent dizzy spells. you feel kinda of off killter

severe dry mouth, headache across my eyes, ringing in my ears, nausea, no appetite, yellow eyes, dark urine,temperature went up right after taking and I broke into a sweat. This medication did more harm than good for me, when taking any medication always read the side effects and watch for them. The doctor on call tried to tell me that these side effects were maybe from the illiness and that...

henchill | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/11/2013
Condition: Sinus Irritation and Congestion

this medicine gave me cramps that last all day and started making me nauseous to the point I got sick to my stomach.I have ibs so had to stop it taking it.

The Younkins | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/23/2012
Condition: Skin Infection

I was bite by a spider (possible brown recluse) and got immediate treatment not even 3 hours after it bit me. the doc prescribed this to me. I started having awful headaches, red (cheery red) yes, dark urine/yellow eyes after taking meds, migraine so bad I couldn't think, sit up or eat. My neck was so stiff, I couldn't move my head for nothing...let alone bend over!!! so I called the doc office and they made me sound like I was crazy and just wanted to cause them more work and said me quote, "Doc wanted me to remind you to only call once per week" ...when I felt like my head was going to explode, they prescribe me a another antibiotic that I am doing GREAT with. I will be switching docs in a month or two. I'm done with him.

mediumpete | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/1/2011
Condition: Sinus Irritation and Congestion

I have been taking for 3 days. This was the first day of severe dizzy spells, and feeling off balance.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/24/2010
Condition: Chronic Skin Disease caused by a Fungus

I had a cold sore outbreak, dumbass doc.-in-the-box thought it was a bacterial infection of a dermal abbrasion, we descovered just how allergect to this medication I am.

Other | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/18/2010
Condition: Infection of the Urinary Tract caused by Proteus Bacteria

I was prescribed this drug by the doctor on call at the walk in clinic one Sunday. I was supposed to take this pill for 10 days. It is day 7 and my bladder infection is still here and worse. I have constant headaches which I am assuming are from the medication. I am calling my primary physician on Monday!