My doctor injected a COMBINATION of KENALOG and LYDOCAINE into the joints in my knees due to extreme swelling from osto-arthritis. She told me it could last anywhere from 2 hours to 2 months. I had total relief from swelling and pain for 6 weeks. I have had no side effects or problems around injection site. Perhaps mixing Kenalog with other compatible drugs reduces the chances of side effects. ...

I had two injections of this a 40 ml dose and an 80 ml dose after suffering from bronchitis and sinus infection. I was before the second injection, I was asked if I was pregnant and I said that was kinda wierd question considering I was not asked the first time so I asked the nurse to explaain more about this medicine so she got the drug book and it really didn't mention much. In any event, I h...

Diane | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/19/2017
Condition: Joint Disease which may include Attacks of Acute Arthritis

I haven't been able to take a deep breath since getting this shot. It has been 3 months. They keep doing tests to me and nothing is wrong. It has cost me so much money in time and medical bills. I can barely walk because I can't breath.

SamW | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/28/2014
Condition: Bronchitis

I had the flu which quickly changed to bronchitis. This is common with me, because I have only the use of one one lung due to a doctor nicking the phrenic nerve on one side, Which throws the diaphragm on that site. I had been fighting the illness bronchitis for two weeks. I had been given Tamiflu, and then a week of Cipro, and although they both helped a little bit I was still coughing up yuck. After this shot of traimcinolone I pretty much finished healing within three days. I was still tired for about a week, but it really helped.

mini | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
10/15/2014
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

After many sinus infections + sinus surgery I was given a shot of kenalog-40 in my upper arm last year. I am an 81 female. I have two injections a year, and that + saline nasal spray allows me to breath normally and I haven't had an infection.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/23/2013
Condition: Psoriasis

I had severe Psoriasis/Eczema on the outer side of my foot for almost 4 years. I was at the point where I could not even wear shoes that didn't cover it. I went to see the dermatologist and they prescribed a clorbetasol gel and a 40 mg injection of Kenalog. At first I felt like it was getting worse for the first 2 weeks....then week 3 it was getting better, by week 4 almost all the visual symptoms of the Psoriasis has healed. I have a patch or two that are a little red. I am very happy with the outcome of the treatment.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
8/6/2012
Condition: Inflammation of the Joints due to Gout

My brother deals with Gout,every 6weeks. He gets to the point of not even being able to function at all.Now that he has started these injections , he has his life back. To GOD be the Glory for given man the knowledge to help his fellow man.