I love this birth control. I have been using it for years and my doctor changed me to Lutera due to my age. I was emotionally stable and had a regular period: 10 am every 4th Wednesday. It was great and I would recommend it to anyone looking for oral contraception.

Although I didn't get pregnant, I gained 100 lbs in a year on this drug. I have never been able to take it off. I"m glad its off the market.

Smdeeeeee | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/29/2016

Great pill. First month on it I experienced nausea, tummy pains, dizziness but when I started the second month it's been amazing. My body is responding well, only thing is my periods have been painful and heavy still.. But great pill other than that!

s | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
2/7/2015

cherie | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
5/1/2013

tessie | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Caregiver
1/27/2010

did put a bit of weight on and im scared now it will make me take longer to fall pregnant now that im off it

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/8/2009

This has been the best oral pill I've taken for my body. One time I missed a pill in the 3rd week and it started my period, but I havn't missed any other times and that 4th week my periods are light and better than when I am not on the pill.