i have been taking this medecin for three weeks now for fungus in my head and toe nails so far my scalp has cleared up some what as for my toes i have a much longer wait for it to be cured . i didnt have much of a headache its the rash all over my body it started on my arms and now it is every where elese it consists of fine little red bumps that some times itch.

The first night on it my 10 ye old daughter had a stomach ache. Then the next day a headache...and a more severe headache on the 3rd night with nausea & a hard time sleeping! She said it felt like a migraine. Also, not much appetite at all.

Yolo | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/10/2013
Condition: Ringworm of Scalp

Oral tabs, 1x a day. I've only been on them for 4-5 days. No noticeable side effects. The ringworm seems to be receding.

robin | 7-12 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months |
2/2/2013
Condition: Fungal Infection of Toenails

Would not recommend this medication. have not yet confirmed but believe this medication has givin my son a rash went to the doctor they couldnt tell what it was. they refer us to dermatologists she had to look in a book and kind of guess what it was. during the time i stop the medication for about 2weeks and his rash was clearing up. just a couple weeks ago i started it back because his fungal infection in his toe has not clear up yet. the itchy rash is starting to appear again. on face and elbows and upper chest. i assume to believe it is the medication. and any medication that you take so long has to have some type of side effect to it. specially a child at the age of 7.

dvanilla | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
12/30/2012
Condition: Ringworm of Scalp

My child had a ringworm, used this medicine in the past and it worked.

tenn78 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/5/2011
Condition: Ringworm of the Body

I started taking this med. for ringworm. The ringworm went away with discoloration of the skin left. Also I stayed very tired all the time. Easy to use, yet being tired all the time takes atoll on the family and work.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/26/2011

I lost weight it didn't help my scalp