It helps my breathing, but makes me too anxious - however, I take RA meds too. I was told to carry my prescription with me for emergency medical reasons, read label.......it may save your life.

I used it for 10 days and started coughing up blood and blood clots. Stopped immedately on Dr.'s orders

Nothanks | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/15/2020
Condition: Asthma

What happened? I had asthma which I no longer have however when I took Theo-24, my sleeping went from 8 hours/night to less than one hour/night in less than a week. The only logical reason would be they never tested the amount in my blood and I was probably highly allergic to it. If it helps you then I’m glad, however if you get insomnia from it, go off it right away. It was a downward spiral of my health after taking Theo-24.

theo 24 er | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/22/2016
Condition: Asthma
Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
7/11/2016
Condition: Chronic Obstructive Asthma

opens airways and allows me to cough up congestion.

Anonymous | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/8/2011

weezie | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
8/27/2010
Condition: COPD with Chronic Bronchitis

It gave me stomach problems such as and queasy stomach all the time