After a variety of treatments left me with continued pain, my doctor prescribed Lodine. This medication has made a huge difference in my life. My arthritis of the hands and lower back has received relief. My knees have also shown improvement. I recommend this medication to everyone in need of improving their quality of life while living with arthritis. It's worth a try!

Jase1125 | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/24/2015

I had a severe herniated cervical disc. I was out on this medication to reduce inflation prior to surgery. Unfortunately, the medic e cause a sudden change in my vision. I had slightly better than 20/20 vision before the medicine and now I cannot read the TV guide on my 50" LCD TV 15' away. Discontinuing use has not restored my vision.

lmteach1 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
3/8/2014

Recently my sciatica attacks have been coming more frequently to the point I can't walk. Lodine has been a lifesaver along with Pt 2x a week. Very pleased.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/7/2013
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

I was put on this medication only three days ago and has made an incredible difference in my quality of life vs knee arthritis.

lodine | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
11/26/2012
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

given to me do to ease pain and inflamation of severed nerves and tendons

susie, RN | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
3/7/2010
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

I am 64, have been using this drug for over 5 years every morning with no S/E- very happy. No9 cognitive impairments!