I take one Benadryl every night to help me sleep. I also take one Tylenol for arthritis pain. These two meds have been a God send for my sleep. Two of my doctors tell me that taking these meds is not a problem.

This wasnt helpful I needed doses not read the label

Anonymous |

Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

Scott | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/10/2021
Condition: Stuffy Nose

It helps keep my allergies under control and helps me sleep through the night.

Releived | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/19/2020
Condition: Hives

Had hives related to a bacterial infection in my foot.releived the itching and related hives, plus made me sleep well. Only issue was waking up tired in the morning.

EDJ | 75 or over | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
5/27/2019
Condition: Reaction due to an Allergy

I often get a runny nose, especially in high pollen seasons. Benadryl is the weakest antihistamine that helps at all (unlike Claritin etc.). I get no side effects. I have used much more effective antihistamines that do make me a bit zonked and work well as a sleep aid.