I have been taking Bontril for 6 weeks now and it has been wonderful! I have lost 12 lbs so far and looking forward to dropping more. I have plenty of energy throughout the day but no jitters. The only problem I have with it is my sex drive has diminished quite a bit.

This pill has only made me hungrier. I was previously on Adipex and Topamax for weight loss and lost 52 pounds. But now that i'm on Bontril I feel like Im only going to gain it back =[

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/2/2012
Condition: Overweight

This medication works but be careful. Because I was eating less food I wasn't replenishing my vitamins and minerals as quick as I was burning through them. I ended up being hospitalized overnight because I started having symptoms for very low potassium and calcium which can cause heart arrhythmia among other things. I also experienced restlessness and rapid heartbeat while on it.

tried it all | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month |
8/9/2011
Condition: Overweight

i only have been on it for 3 days, but basically I dont even care about food any more, I love that part. But i do feel a bit shaky, my heart beat seems stronger, and sleep is not high on my list. but I feel much thinner. will weigh in soon, hopefully with good results. oh yeah dry mouth toosu

Dhun | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/28/2011

I only lost 8lbs in a months time.expected to loose ady least 3-8 week

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/14/2011
Condition: Overweight

I have been taking this for 6 weeks now with none of the side affects list. My engery level is thru the roof. It has how ever effected my sex drive :( I have lost a total of 17 pounds and am looking forword to losing the last 50.

mccray35453 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/28/2010
Condition: Overweight

I do not know what's wrong with my system. But I have noticed that the medication isn't working for me at all. The ease of use, was simple. I have not felt the "effectiveness", even when I paid close attention to what I was feeling in my stomach. Regardless how I had taken the medicine, it wasn't working for me. I had to struggle to not to over eat, that was harder than exercise.