I have had chronic migraines for the past 5 years. I have been to many doctors, including migraine specialists and have tried almost all the migraine treatements out there, most of which made mine worse, but have now found the combination of medications that actually work to kill my migraines! I take two advil, two extra-strength tylenol, and two caffeine pills (usually No Doz). Within about 20-30...

questions about content of caffiene

mother of 2 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Caregiver
11/20/2015
Condition: Drowsiness

I normally use nodos to keep me up at night to either do homework or work from home and it has been effective for me. Doesn't make me drowsy, a little antsy but it helps me to stay on the go and get done what i need. Also i only take one pill never two!

Spisgrl | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
6/24/2013
Condition: Drowsiness

I think this is awesome for helping me stay awake. I have a problem staying awake while driving and sitting too long. I can be in mid conversation and fall asleep. I take only 1 of these pills and within 15 min, it wakes me up for 5-6 hours. I also have a hard time taking pills and these are sooo much smaller than normal caplets. It makes it easier for me to swallow. They don't make me jittery, they don't make my heart beat faster, and they are less expensive than Vivarin. Love them and really missed them after they were recalled with Excederin. Glad to have you back NoDoz! :)

d2h | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/9/2012
Condition: Drowsiness

I used the drug because i ahd problems falling asleep at work. now i take two in the morning and im good to go for the day

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/3/2010

I was hospitalized for symptoms that mimic a heart attack.I took the recommended dosage on the package.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/15/2009
Condition: Low Energy

I take No-Doz because I have two jobs and started feeling low energy when I started working at my second job.For the 1st couple of weeks it was ok but on the 3rd week I began feeling weird I didn't feel like myself.It was like an outer body experience and my heart began to flutter alot. The only medication I was taking at the time was No-Doz.In general No-Doz is NOT for longtime usage and if you're not careful it may/maynot show on a drug screen test.