Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years |
10/29/2015
Condition: Alcaptonuria
PLANTAR WART HEALER | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/1/2009

I had plantar warts for 25 years, nothing would work, I had them cut out, lasered out, acid treatments. The doctors didn't know what to do next. I knew it was an immune problem so did some research of my own in a natural healing book. I began taking 'time released Vitamin C' in high dosages. 3500 mg a day along a vitamin B tablet. With in 6 months they were completely gone. I can walk normal again for the first time in 25 years. I must have built up enough immunity to kill the virus I don't know, I'm not a doctor but I found the solution myself when all the other doctors threw up thier hands. REMEMBER: MASS DOSAGES OF VITAMIN C WILL KILL THE PLANTAR WART VIRUS, MINE WAS THE SIZE OF A HALF DOLLAR, IT WAS GROSS. NOW ITS GONE. GOOD LUCKRead More Read Less