Was on 10MG for 6 mths. Started having severe reactions, nightmares, shortness of breath, quickening heartbeat, extreme fatigue, extra heartbeat, sleeplessness. Talked to dr., kept notebook of BP & side effects, Was told to stay on meds. Developed heart attack type symptoms, went to emergency room, had stress test, blood work, etc. Cardiologist registered my severe reaction to Norvasc & took me of...

What They Do today is dangerous ,instead of having a doctor aware of all your problems they send you to many who Know nothing But one thing...these reviews have scared me so because I have so many bad things wrong already it has caused for others I am really scared to try it...Sorry It is so bad to just be a number to these Doctors Not a real Patient.The reviews may have Helped alot

Rlessnick | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/12/2021
Condition: High Blood Pressure

Dr took my off Hydrochlorathizide and put me on this. Started it on last Saturday....woke up at about 4 am Monday morning with SEVER Vertigo. I had never had this happen in my life. At the time thought could of been a bad dream. Monday night, went to bed around 1030 pm, right when my head hit the pillow the whole room started flipping vertically. Was the scariest thing I have ever experienced. This went on all night off and on....at one point i had gone to the couch. Woke up to get water and when I laid back down BAM!! Was back in full force and this time when I sat up, it didn�t stop....the rooms was spinning so severe I must of gotten up...slammed into the floor. Got a hold of my Dr that morning and went in. He took me off of it and gave Meclizine. They went away immediately. Definitely induced by this BP pill.....very scary!!!

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/12/2020
Condition: High Blood Pressure

made me feel breathless, anxious and heart raced wildly at times, really horrible experience

Greg. G | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/24/2020
Condition: High Blood Pressure

I was on this b p medicine for 3 days.had bad nightmares.heart beating fast.so i stop for 1 day.then decided i will try it again.had to go to the hospital both days and had to call 911.almost passed out.then i thought i was having a heart attack.so i just stop taking it.havent felt that way since.this medicine is the culprit.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | Patient
8/17/2020
Condition: High Blood Pressure

I have taken this for several years with no apparent problems. March this year my doctor changed me from 5 to 10 mg, now I have to have gum surgery due to overgrowth of my gums and the invi7liners cause it moved my teeth! Several thousand dollars!

Anonymous | 75 or over | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/11/2020
Condition: High Blood Pressure

I was on 5MG for one week only when I had a sudden fainting spell with no warning. The fall caused me to slam my head which resulted in a seizure. I don't know if Amlodipine was the culprit but the faint was a first for me and nothing else had changed in my life. Stated side effects indicate care should be taken during the first week of use, so I quit.