After not sleeping cause of a cough and running nose I took this and was able to finally get a good nights sleep. I took it early and it knocked me out I slept a good nine hours.

I took this bc of coughing and runny nose. I was ok till the early morning when I woke up in absolute terror. I felt like I couldn't breathe and was going to die! I am never ever, ever going to take this medicine again! I feel like I have a hangover and cannot wake up all day today! TERRIBLE!!!!!

Anonymous | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/4/2019
Condition: Cold Symptoms

Itook two pills and falled asleep immediately at 8:00 pm and woke up the next day at 9:00 am, simptoms improved but the drowsiness this caused it scary, the next day I still was like in the clouds it is very strong not recommened to everyone.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/19/2019
Condition: Runny Nose
Fascist | 0-2 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
2/11/2019

I drank 3 bottles in 30 seconds.

Ricky | 19-24 | On medication for less than 1 month |
10/7/2018
Condition: Fever

So I took this medicine because I wanted to ease my flu symptoms(fever, sore throat, and dry cough) I took the NyQuil right before sleeping hours and like 25 min later, I went on my bed ready to sleep and my heart started beating fast, my fever got really bad before it started to ease a little bi, then as I closed my eyes for a while ready to sleep I felt this huge shake in my head I thought I was about to pass out and my hand started shake as well. I am a healthy guy. I donâ??t take other medications due to other illness because I donâ??t have any but this drug is terrible. I donâ??t recommend it. Side effects were unusual and very uncomfortable.

crpmgp | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/26/2017
Condition: Cold Symptoms

I take it to go to sleep and it makes me not sleep.