went on antibiotics for ten days , condition returned , went to ent,he was useless,went to new dr.he perscribed the ointment, swabed nostrils for 7 days , the infection never returned

Darby Andre | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/30/2021
Condition: Minor Skin Infection caused by Bacteria

So I’ve been using this medication for 2days and baby! When I tell you it’s a BIG BIG help and sort of a pain reliever for me because when I didn’t have it to put on, my left leg would be on fire and so painful and I finally went to the doctor literally yesterday and my legs went from being extremely swollen and painful too… Slightly swollen and no PAIN.

Darby Andre | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/30/2021
Anonymous | 35-44 | Patient
9/14/2021
Condition: Burn

I burned my hand after I almost burned my kitchen down. As I took the pan off the stove the fire went over the back of my hand I had some second degree burns. Area is almost healed and it’s only been two weeks.

Katelyn | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/27/2021
Condition: Type of Skin Infection - Impetigo

Doctor prescribed it for me because my chin broke out so bad. It turned into staph or impetigo. Put it on for 3 days every night and it went away. Only thing that’s left is some scaring unfortunately. But overall worked great for me personally.

Audrey Beth | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
7/17/2021
Condition: Minor Skin Infection caused by Bacteria

I had an extremely bad case of dry hands and fingers. My fingers would split open and bleed without any warning. I was in sooo much pain and never experienced something like this in my life. Doctor prescribed Mupirocin 2% and was having very little improvement. So I bought OTC O'Keeffes working hands cream. It worked like a gem and my hands finally healed.

Lisa | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/25/2021
Condition: Type of Skin Infection - Impetigo

My husband use this for a brown recluse bite, didn't work. He had to be given steroid with a strong antibiotics. Since we had it in the house I decided to try it on my arm, my dog had scratched me. It looked ugly and red. I put in on this morning. With in a hour I'm shake my arm and hand has a rash,my tongue is starting to swelling breathing issues. I washed it off and took a benadryl right away. If I don't get better will go to the hospital.

Longhorn | 75 or over | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
5/20/2020
Condition: Skin Ulcer

Causing great pain on diabetic foot ulcer on application of ointment

bobby | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/9/2019
Condition: Type of Skin Infection - Impetigo

thanks this product is really working for me it been two days now its looking good,

NClady | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/5/2018
Condition: Minor Skin Infection caused by Bacteria

I developed a large blister and hoped the skin would stay intact but it tore immediately, leaving a quarter sized sound in my palm. I had mupirocin on hand for past bouts of MRSA in the nose, so I cleaned the are, and used the 2% mupirocin for 3 days now, with the wound covered, and healing is progressing quickly. This ointment works great for me to both treat or prevent skin infections.

Delighted in Dallas | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/22/2017
Condition: Minor Skin Infection caused by Bacteria

I use a CPAP machine. One nostril kept getting very sore on the inside due to the nasal cannula. I was about to look for an alternative to the CPAP because of recurrence. However, my primary care prescribed this product and after two uses, I never had nasal tissue problems at all. THIS WAS A MIRACLE DRUG FOR ME.

msufan9202 | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/13/2017

i used this cream 2 months ago and it worked wonders. i used this cream recently and had severe burning along with a swollen face. stopped using the cream, the burning feeling and swelling went away.

Grey | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/8/2016
Condition: Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Bacteria in Nose

Medication was easy to apply, mild burning and sharp stinging occurred after application for five to ten minutes. At night to keep ointment in place while sleeping, affected area was covered in gauze then wrapped with an ace bandage to keep from coming off. Response to ointment was immediately noticeable by next day and by third day, most of the infected area had either cleared up or become very close to it. Infection appeared to have been stopped by fifth day. As per doctor's instruction, continued application for an additional three days then stopped.Read More Read Less

MrNeedsAHip | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/2/2016

My surgeon prescribed this for me to PREVENT MRSA from occurring when I am admitted into the hospital immediately following my surgery. I am to apply this ointment topically with a Qtip into my nostril rwice daily for 5 days prior to my surgery. I hope I don't get this MRSA. I hear it sucks !?!

sane | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/6/2015
Condition: Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Bacteria in Nose

I loved this ointment when it used to work. Recently, however, I went to my doctor and asked for more of this since my old one expired. They told me it was alright to use as long as it doesn't seem weird or the oil haven't separated. I trusted their advice and my nose couldn't stop hurting. It's been happening for days. I tried to look inside of my nose; turns out, it had burn my tissue. The expired ointment burned my nostril. It's like a really bad scrap where you can see flesh. No wonder my nose hurt so much lately. DO NOT USE OLD ONES. GET A NEW ONE IF IT EXPIRES!Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/25/2015
Condition: A Severe Skin Infection - Ecthyma

Had poison ivy that somehow got infected. This medication cleared most of it up, or was it the steroid shot?, but it ate my skin up, gave me hives that spread. Now my skin is very sensitive to clothing, showers and it still itches, and is very red. I would not recommend this to anyone!!! I see most people were using it for nose problems, the poison ivy was on my inner thighs and spread down my legs even after using it for a week.

Helpful Commenter | 35-44 | Female | Patient
7/2/2015

This was prescribed for one of my children's impetigo. It treated the infection so well that I wondered if it would work on acne. I started using it whenever I would get a pimple and it works great. It works especially well if you should pick a pimple and don't want it to scar and want the scab to clear quickly. It only takes a few days to clear. When this tube is gone, I'm hoping my doctor will be willing to prescribe me another tube.

Courtney | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/6/2015
Condition: Type of Skin Infection - Impetigo

My doctor gave this to me and i must say it works wonders. I had a skin infection in my belly button for years and when using this, the infection cleared up in no time. I also has a rash in between my legs and nothing i used seemed to clear it up. So i used this ointment just to see its it would work (couldn't hurt right?). And within one week the rash that had been there since i was 16, i'm 20 now, disappeared. Hands down...great stuff.

JDubya | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/21/2014
Condition: Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Bacteria in Nose

I was prescribed this ointment 2% for MRSA outbreaks. I had been having problems with boils on my arms, legs, back, scrotum, nose, etc. They tried Bactrim first and it seemed to work along with Epsom salts lotion. I would get an outbreak, get treatment (not Bactrim each time, but a 7-day antibiotic and after it was over I got MRSA boils back again. This ointment seems to be most effective in my nose, but apparently the colonizing is going on somewhere else. Each time something is done to treat it, it comes back after a month or so.Read More Read Less

ironman | 75 or over | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient