I'm surprised by all of the negative reviews. I was in such pain I couldn't sleep and used it as a last resort since I'd tried everything else. Almost immediately after rubbing it into my knee I felt relief and was able to sleep. At times I've had to use it on my entire leg, gently rubbing it into the skin. I have had a burning sensation on the bottom part of my leg where the nerve endings are ...

DO NOT USE warning do not use. Product should be banned. Worst burning pain I have ever experienced. Very dangerous product. Capzasin HP sent me to the hospital for severe burning on my hands. You would not want this product in the hands of childern, elderly, animals or anybody. This product needs to be pulled from the shelves. Anybody who says different is a liar and most Likely works for the co...

FreAK ME | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/3/2021
Condition: Joint Pain

Jesus, I rubbed a nice amount on my left knee. I've been struggling with joint pain, tendonitis, inflammation in the knees the last few months off on. Die Hard Pickleballer. 4/3/21 midnight. Bought this CapzaSIN earlier at a pharmacy ON CLEARANCE!!!! Moms' struggles with Rheumatoid Arthritis figured maybe its hereditary. Within minutes my skin (knee) where cream was applied was burning worst then the trade towers (sorry, literally) RIP. Truly mentally torturing and physically excruciating. Oh my, I went and rinsed with cold water thoroughly. Repeated the process 5 minutes later. Then I started panicking, my heart rate increased. I'm thinking CRAP 1ST degree burn. Blood pressure wacky, brief moments of sheer terror grip me Should I hit the ER? Am I gone croak from this CRAP? What helped was I ran a sink full of cold water, vegetable oil (it states cooking oil), and dish detergent. God forbid I'll never use this stuff again unless I want some unexpected mind fu ing excitement. I mean WoW. 11.99 price tag with a 3.83 CLEARANCE price!!! I C Y!!!! Next time Icy Hot for me please.

privacyplse | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/28/2020
Condition: Backache

I put a small amount on my back and felt like someone was behind me with a blowtorch aimed at my back. After 15 minutes I washed it off with soap and water and it din't stop, so I washed it again with Dawn. This helped, but my whole back was blood red and burning for 2 days. Never again!

whitley | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/22/2020
Condition: Joint Pain

1st application didn't notice a difference in my knee but you cannot wash this off your hands. I washed hands twice. I touched the corner of my eye and it burned and caused my eye to run water for several minutes. Washed hands again thoroughly thinking I am good. An hour later I touched the corner of my eye thinking nothing of it and again burned and eyes watered. 2nd application I got sunburn on both knees that lasted 10 hrs. I had to apply sunburn relief cream many times that day. My knees were red. I threw the bottle away.

Sue | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/1/2020
Condition: Backache

I put some in my husband with my bare hands and even though I washed my hands many times, took my contacts out later and my eyes were burning more than ever have experienced! Then I put gloves on and put in my back and experienced the worst burning pain. Next morning took a shower and the warmer water made my back and other areas I didnâ??t even put it on burn! I donâ??t think this stuff will ever come off!

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/7/2020
Condition: Joint Pain

I put a small amount on my elbow for tennis elbow relief and my arm was burned from almost my wrist to halfway to my shoulder. It was red, swollen and hurt like a fire burn