I've been taking this for about a month now for nausea/vomiting. I have yet to get a diagnosis but my doctor told me to take this in the meantime. I've had no side effects at all.  This was truly a lifesaver. My nausea/vomiting is completely gone when I take 1 dose (10mg) of this once a day. I can now function like a normal person instead of living in fear of possibly vomiting in public or at work...

I got sick had a reaction to this medication, I had Extraapyramidal Syndrome from this medication I had side effects movements of mouth,tongue,lips face, arms and my whole body. It feltlike I was having a seizure from this medication.

Moe | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/15/2014
Condition: Severe Nausea and Vomiting that has Lasted a Long Time

I have been suffering from nausea & vomitting for the last 3 years. As of yet we(my doctor & I)have not found the cause. We are currently going over every test I have taken and are repeating them. 2 weeks ago he prescribed me this medication until we get to the roots of my problem and, so far, good results!

margaret | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/25/2013
Condition: Severe Nausea and Vomiting that has Lasted a Long Time

I have vertigo and have very bad attack .dizzy sick for hours head wont stop going around and a round .have to go to hospital .so this time they gave it to me to take home .

whomitconcerns | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/7/2012
Condition: Anxiety without Psychosis

I had been having extreme temporal headaches waking me from sleep. Headaches from an unknown cause. Been seen by 3 different MD's. Finally prescribed to take this 2 10mg 3xdaily. Headaches stopped.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
12/29/2011
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting

it has helped me a lot.

phate17 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/22/2011
Condition: Severe Nausea and Vomiting that has Lasted a Long Time

I had a gallbladder infection which was causing severe nausea and vomiting for a week One dose took away the nausea away.