Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Adderall oral.

8/9/2017 7:07:46 PM

Reviewer: Deafgurl, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity
    7/3/2017 10:24:05 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    this drug was a waste of time for me, it tricks me into believing im studying but i wasnt really processing anything. i have autism and bipolar so this drug will work whenever it feels like it, i ended up dancing to this stuff and crying when im off it. also ended up getting high at such low doses. stupid doctors think everyone has adhd who complains of day dreaming.

6/6/2017 4:16:09 AM

Reviewer: Tye Lawson CPhT , 55-64 on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I only wish that I could have been diagnosed earlier. I was in my 30's when it was found. My primary schooling was already finished. I however did have a excellent amaliaration of symptoms with Tx.

4/30/2017 3:22:35 AM

Reviewer: Almost20yrsTakingAdderall, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    Adderall makes me feel normal. Without it I space out, have trouble prioritizing and getting around to doing what I need to do, and can't function as an adult. Before I started taking it I would pick fights (arguments) in order to get my adrenalin to go up so I could do things. Now I'm even-keeled all day long (and have learnt to space out dosage through the day in order to be even-kee ... Show Full Comment

4/26/2017 6:44:26 PM

Reviewer: AZguy28, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Over the past few years I received extremely poor medical care in Portland, Oregon. My former physician and nurse practitioner in Oregon failed me. When I returned to Phoenix, AZ my caring, knowledgeable and outstanding physician and nurse practitioner based in Phoenix, Arizona recommended Adderall. This medicine has helped me a lot. It helps ne relax and focus a lot more. Due to the caring and an ... Show Full Comment

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day