Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo 28 oral.

3/29/2019 3:57:47 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was put on Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo about 2 months ago by my doctor I am 18 years old and this was the first birth control I had ever been on so I was terrified. I had heard horror stories about this specific pill so that didn’t make it any easier lol I figured every body was different and even after all the negativity I went ahead and tried it. The first couple of days everything was fine I didn’t f ... Show Full Comment

11/23/2018 7:14:14 PM

Reviewer: sgthree, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Hello, my doctor prescribed this brand to me after I tried to take alysena 28 and had horrible side effects, this one has given me very sore breasts, nausea to the point of almost throwing up, and bloating. almost immediately after taking it my stomach acts up however my doctor claims it will go away within three months, so far I have not had any positive side effects from this medicine.

4/14/2017 4:25:56 PM

Reviewer: BC PILL ADVOCATE, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I took Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo for 22 years (from age 18-40), used no other form of birth control, and never got pregnant once. It did not cause me to gain any extra weight (no more than age-related weight, at 18 I weighed 117 pounds, at age 40 I weighed 130. It also controlled my acne. Once I turned 40, I got my tubes tied and stopped taking this pill. My acne got worse, and I was one of the .08 perc ... Show Full Comment

1/16/2017 12:27:55 AM

Reviewer: Hesther B., 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I was happy with this birth control for 2 years until it gave me blood clots in my groin and lungs. Now I have to change everything, including my lifestyle. You never think it could happen to you, especially at 22 years old.

11/28/2016 11:32:43 PM

Reviewer: BCPreview, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on Tricera Lo for 9 years now. It has regulated my periods and made my skin clear. I tried going off of it and noticed my boobs decreased in size! I highly recommend this pill. And of course- never got pregnant.

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day