Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Duac topical.

4/21/2019 8:32:40 PM

Reviewer: Mike, 13-18 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I've used this for some time now, and it's been very effective in clearing up my acne. After I stopped using this for a week or so, my acne did return, but to a lesser degree, so I continue using it to this day - it only continues to work while you continue to use it, which won't be to everyone's liking, but I'd still recommend it.

10/7/2018 12:05:51 PM

Reviewer: Lucy, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I had very bad acne for about a year and started using duac. After 2 months my skin completely cleared up I cannot recommend it enough. Every so often I still get a pimple or two, but compared to what it used it be like it’s a major improvement. I use it every night before bed and I love it, it’s made me so much more confident.

9/24/2018 5:36:54 PM

Reviewer: Najjdn, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    When I first started to use duac my skin improved a lot, I have been struggling with acne a lot over the years and this has helped me BUT when I stopped using it for a week after 2 years of using it it all came back, it made my skin super thin and dehydrated and actually resolved nothing, I am now doing regular checkups with a cosmetician and that has made my skin better. Duac only helps when you ... Show Full Comment

7/25/2016 9:52:11 AM

Reviewer: Screen Name, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been using this with a nightly cream and between the 2 I've gotten AMAZING results. It's only been about 2 weeks! This stuff does burn the crap out of my face and it makes me super flakey and the first week I was itchy too but the symptoms gradually subside with continued use. With the itching and burning it was hard to continue using it but if you can get through the first week o ... Show Full Comment

3/1/2016 1:22:19 AM

Reviewer: Cynthia, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been using this product for a 2 months and my face has gone worse!!!My face has gotten red and very itchy and i think more pimples have sprung up. I dont like this product.

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day