This medicine has improved my acne considerably. In addition, it takes a very short time to see results. It is extremely effective in treating breakouts and preventing new ones.

I am 27 years old with mild acne, redness and dry skin. I used this treatment once only. My entire face went bright red and blotchy, my eyes closed up, my skin peeled and several scaly patches have appeared. I have had to take the day off work and I don't know how I am going to cope with the rest of the week. I went back to the doctor and he said just wait for it to subside. As I was walking home ...

Mike | 13-18 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/21/2019
Condition: Acne

I've used this for some time now, and it's been very effective in clearing up my acne. After I stopped using this for a week or so, my acne did return, but to a lesser degree, so I continue using it to this day - it only continues to work while you continue to use it, which won't be to everyone's liking, but I'd still recommend it.

Lucy | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/7/2018
Condition: Acne

I had very bad acne for about a year and started using duac. After 2 months my skin completely cleared up I cannot recommend it enough. Every so often I still get a pimple or two, but compared to what it used it be like it’s a major improvement. I use it every night before bed and I love it, it’s made me so much more confident.

Najjdn | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
9/24/2018
Condition: Acne

When I first started to use duac my skin improved a lot, I have been struggling with acne a lot over the years and this has helped me BUT when I stopped using it for a week after 2 years of using it it all came back, it made my skin super thin and dehydrated and actually resolved nothing, I am now doing regular checkups with a cosmetician and that has made my skin better. Duac only helps when you use it but also damages your skin.

Screen Name | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/25/2016
Condition: Acne

I've been using this with a nightly cream and between the 2 I've gotten AMAZING results. It's only been about 2 weeks! This stuff does burn the crap out of my face and it makes me super flakey and the first week I was itchy too but the symptoms gradually subside with continued use. With the itching and burning it was hard to continue using it but if you can get through the first week or so of this pain and uncomfort you wont regret it.

Cynthia | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/1/2016
Condition: Acne

I've been using this product for a 2 months and my face has gone worse!!!My face has gotten red and very itchy and i think more pimples have sprung up. I dont like this product.