I have ceased use for 5 months but side effects still are evident: low libido,impotence, low or no semen. It is basically a chemical castration.

Worked ok when I first started taking it just as all of these same sort of meds do however after a couple of months they all seem to lose there effectiveness. I have a very hard time getting a stream especially at night.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years |
8/13/2019

Impotence

HarryD | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/9/2019
Condition: Enlarged Prostate

This drug killed my sexual performance! Stopped using it and can only pray I get it back!!!

Toro | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/10/2018
Condition: Enlarged Prostate

This treatment is a chemical castration. No semen production, no eyaculation. I suspended it 2 month ago and symptoms still there. My PSA that never went up, in October was 4.5, letâ??s see what happened this month.

ironman | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
2/3/2017
Condition: Enlarged Prostate with Urination Problems

been taking a couple years. my psa has dropped. I have good flow. I do itch and get dizzy but not sure it's from this. no problems with sex. i'm good every day.

Anonymous | 65-74 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient