This works great with bacterial conjunctivitis. If you have viral conjunctivitis, it won't work. As most people are aware, antibiotics do not affect viruses.

Used for 5 days as prescribed and symptoms were gone. But then after two days of not using, my symptoms were back and I restarted with improvement.

theunbound1 | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/1/2018
Condition: Inflammation of Eyelid Edges and the Lining of the Eye

Had crusty eyes for months and eyelid infections. This medicine did absolutely nothing, even after using is many times a day for over a week.

Hamsterenu | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/15/2016
Condition: Pink Eye from Bacterial Infection

This drug might kill bacteria but at what cost? It made my eyes itch, burn, hurt, red, swollen and really crusty and goopy. Pink eye was a joke in compare to side effects of these drops. I felt so miserable I had to stop it. My guess is this drug is a really bad eye irritant. There are better options out there (ex: tobramycin).

WARWICKLAWNZ | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/11/2014
Condition: Pink Eye from Bacterial Infection

WASTE OF MY $4!!!!!!! Started taking this on 09/10/20114, my eye began to burn after second use. I thought a bug had flew in my eye because I was outside. The coach saw nothing in my eye. This pain lasted for about 5 minutes. Woke up with crust in my eye this morning and eye itching terribly. Decided to look up product and came across this site. Saw all the terrible reviews, called Dr. immediately to have a new prescription sent to the pharmacy!

Nells | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/11/2014
Condition: Inflammation of Eyelid Edges and the Lining of the Eye

I thought I had pinkeye because my eyes were red, draining, and crusted shut in the morning, but when I went to a patient clinic the MD told me it was an eyelid infection (Blepharitis). The first med they gave me, an ointment called Erythromycin-did absolutely nothing. Then they gave me the Polymyxin B sulfate solution to be used in coordination with an oral antibiotic (Bactrim). Cleared up the redness, itchiness, and swollen eyelids in just under a week. I had no burning or worsening redness while using this product.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | Patient
8/10/2014

Had a eye infection ( clear liquid bubble like ), MD was not sure what exactly it was so this med. "takes care of bacteria and allergy, try it". Three applications and it burns, gives me a headache and feels like I have contact lenses in my eyes. Not helping, and redder than before. I'm going back to the doctor. Thanks to previous comments, I feel justified in doing so.