Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Relpax oral.

5/18/2018 12:12:17 AM

Reviewer: jweeks2438, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I tied all the other triptans, and all helped but only Relpax works 100% every time, though occasionally i have to take two. one commenter here incorrectly said the FDA only allows two pills per week; not true, the limit is two per 24 hours

12/15/2017 12:42:59 AM

Reviewer: Snoopy1970, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    This is the ONLY medicine that will completely take away my migraine pain. Occasionally, it will take 2 pills to totally relieve it. Cost can be an unfortunate factor, as I've had to pay $50/per pill at times.

9/5/2017 4:01:48 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have taken this for migraines. It works most times than not. It takes it to a lower level of pain from a 10+ to a 4 or 5. A narcotic is usually needed for the rest of the headache since drug is dangerous and not allowed to take more than two dozes per week.

7/10/2017 12:20:16 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I call these my "magic pills". The only thing that works for my migraines. Within 45 mintues of use, I can resume all normal activities of my day. I have not experienced any side effects. Love them. Dislike the cost, but am thankful my insurance pays for the majority of the cost. I am only allowed 9 pills per month, but that is usually sufficient.

2/7/2017 3:37:26 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Relpax made me extremely nauseous the first time I took it. I had to lay down and not move to prevent vomiting. It made me hazy and I passed out for 4 hours. Not only that, but it made my migraine WORSE. My migraines usually last 1 day, but after taking Relpax, my migraine lasted 3 days. Worse migraine of my life and I will never take Relpax again.

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day