I want to start off by saying this drug is a miracle. I was in a rehab center for two weeks to detox off OxyContin. They gave me this drug expecting me to be off it in two weeks. I relapsed 3 days after i was off this medicine because although the physical withdrawals were not present, the psychological cravings were. Also if you are psychologically dependent on this drug your body will stop produ...

Note that most of the reviews are people still ON this very powerful opiate. Very few get off of it, and those that do usually go through 6-24 months of PAWS. It should be a last resort for the hardest core junkies. It's essentailly methadone. Do your homework before you take this garbage...do yourself a favor and go cold turkey or in patient detox...seriously!!

Anonymous |
7/23/2021
Condition: Narcotic Addiction

I searched for a reliable pharmacy to get Medication for my pains & anxiety for years until I contacted them at (775) 773-5306 and they shipped immediately, never being so satisfied with service. Located in the US, but possible to send out to Canada and other Countries across the World. You can send a small note to: peterkings2014 @ gmail. com. Quick shipment and customer service that has no comparison. If anyone needs a recommendation of where to get these medications without a prescription, go to them without a doubt.

Drek82 | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
5/22/2021
Condition: Narcotic Addiction

I AM A RECOVERED ADDICT AFTER battling A 18 year habit from doctors and dentist over prescribing pain meds for dumb stuff headaches etc. Well once they pushed painkillers on all Americans that had any pain boom script for at least 30-45 Vicodin perks etc. Now they completely after being the ones responsible for drug pushing to make money run ran and I HAD TO BE TREATED LIKE TRASH STIGMATIZED PREJUDGED BCUZ I BECAME AN ADDICT THA KS TO THEM THEY RAN SCOTT FREE I LOST EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE MY WHOLE WORLD CARS CLOTHES HOUSES WIFE KIDS FRIENDS FAMILY BUT THE DOCS STILL GOT PORSCHES LAMBOS AND WONT WRITE U A SCRIPT NOW TO HELP WHEN I DISLOCATED MY KNUCKLE AND FRACTURED MY HAND WOW BUT THEY GAVE OUT LIKE CANDY I ADMITTWD I TOOK THE MEDS I AM THE ADDICT AN OWN IT WHY DONT THEY WONT THEY EPIDEMIC IS BCUZ DOCS PUSHED THEM ON US ADDICTS NOW SINCE THEY WONT WRITE A SCRIPT FOR LEVIT REASONS SADLY EVERYONE IS TURNING TO STREET DRUGS WHERE NARCOTICS ARE MADE BY HOME CHEMIST OR PEOPLE HAVING NO BUSINESS DOJ G IT AND CUTTING THE DRUGS WITH HIGLY ADDICTIVE AND DEADLY OTHER UNMEASURED NARCOTICS TO MAKE MORE POTWNT DEALERS ON STREET DO T CARE REPEAT CUSTOMER ANYMORE SADLY AS A RECOVERED ADDICT WE WOULD HEAR SO IN SO DIED AFTER TRYING SO IN SO STUFF AND WE RAN TO GET IT AND TRY IT HOW MESSED UP AND SICKLY IS THAT AS MOST ADDICTS ARE IVE WALKED MANY OF MILES IN ADDICTION SHOES. I luckily was saved by a dealer I was buying pills from she gave me a methadone pill not methadose u get in clinics big difference most do t know there’s 2 types the company that makes methadone is owned or co reacted only with United States government and makes for them they make brand methadone which is a true paink killer potent narcotic comes in like wafers or pills shaped for pain like cancer patients then the liquid methadone in methadone clinics an suboxone slash methadone clinics it’s called methadose it is not as potent an has a blocker so u can not get high off any opiate or you will kill yourself trying I know I tried. So there’s a full on narcotic painkiller which is pill I was given by dealer she said u r gonna kill itself I am worried about you yes I want your money but your doing to much I took 1 5mg or 10mg methadone pill and was buzzed high and for 3 days did not pop another pill or anything it kept me off everything heroin etc. Off one pill lasted 3 days so I studied it wanted to quit the lifestyle of drug abuse worry about being able to function then to get high so found methadone clinic and was on 125mg of it for years and it’s called liquid handcuffs bcuz it was very hard getting off it’s made for users with high tolerance heavy opiate users it zombiefied me I lived in a cloud truly believe it was getting me high daily but I made the move to quit and go to suboxone which is made for light users of opiates not heavy users been clean 5-6 yrs now been on suboxone first pill form and had to take so many was on 20-24 mg could go up to 30 well another reason I switched to suboxone was I was dignified and treated as a normal human bcuz docs will write scripts for u and it’s called “OBOT” stands for OFFICE BASED OPIOD TREATMENT IM IN VA AN I GET SCRIPT DOR 2 weeks at a time no more early 4am 5am getting up waiting in lines. Also in VA I got state Medicaid insurance covered my methadone while I was on it still in clinic an group sessions and covers my now 16mg suboxone script I started out one week had to attend intensive outpatient treatment groups show ur serious an willing to put in work to stay clean u gotta want it I’m on last year of college I’ll graduate with my bachelors degree in criminal justice!! If I can do it anyone can I was o W of every user out there we all came or come from trauma or past traumatic stuff an use or docs over prescribe an depends an addicted that way but suboxone is not intended for heavy users coming off an getting clean use methadone from experience an all classes and studying I’ve done on the methadone n suboxone totally diff

Josh | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/22/2021
Condition: Prevention of Opiate Drug Abuse

I have been in and out of sub clinics the past few years and it's not bad. I'm prescribed 16mg a day to help keep cravings and sickness at bay. I have had a therapist the past few years and that's helped but I was also in a methadone clinic for 4 years about a decade ago and I can tell this, both will help you stay off opiates but after a while sub it's just like taking tylenol. I'm not after a high but methadone always gave me drive and energy even years after the euphoria left some days I find it hard to get out of bed. Subutex works much but you can't get that unless your pregnant or allergic to some of the ingredients on sub. I'm a heavy opioid user. I know ppl have taken much more than me but a bottle of 120 oxycodone 30mgs would last me about 3 -4 days top. Maybe it's bc methadoan is a full antagonist where in sub is half.Thats not saying I'm all about trying to get high, but sub just doesnt do it for me. I know its about getting well but I have had most success with methadoan prbly is its value $500 for methadone vs sub( insurance) although its roughly $600-800. That's makes think the gold standard is whatever makes the most money. This medicine has saved ppls lives for the better and I'm glad and happy for them but for me methadoan isnthe way to go. They have abuse potential although sub has a ceiling but if I had a choice, which I believe we should(have insurance pay for sub ot methadone) but will prbly never happen. The only reason I'm on sub now is that I don't have enough money to pay an extra $500 a month but I'm working on that. Both if these drugs have saved millions if lives but there is always a danger of overdosing to try and get high. I'm older now and I wish to God that insurance will eventually cover methadone as well.maybe one day or prbly in Colorado lol. Nah but seriously they are progressive using marijuana edibles to treat anxiety instead of benzos. The next thing will be mushroom in micro doses possibly up to a gram.it helps with depression and if used right could also change your life. If you are ready to quit using then I strongly suggest methadone but if you dont have the money and decent insurance you will easily be able to find a sub clinic as they poppin up everywhere. Like I said sub is better than using any other opioids but for me I need something more not euphoric but something that can get me motivated to get up and getting stuff down. I very rarely did other drugs on methadone weed ,which really doesnt count anymore as one imo like maybe 5times the whole 5 yearsni was there with, sub I often find myself whatever you decide to do research it first also sub is supposed the 3rd strongest opiate with methadone being 7 I believe and the withdrawal symptoms are there you just gotta know that is has like a 40hr halflife so fir anywaby day 5 i stat feeling sicl af 5 and it doesn't really improve until the 9thbor 10th daybor so but everyone is different.Also methadone were some of the worst withdrawals I have had (I quit cold turkey at 110mgs for 4 years). I know its hypocritical of me to stay on sub when I want methadone but it s better then hunting for pills all dau and pretty eliminates cravings and the dope sickness. Also good idea to get into therapy when you start as you can work on you and your coping mechanisms Good luck to you all prayers and God Bless!!! Also sorry for the misspelled words and running sentences lol.

WarningOTHERS | 25-34 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
2/21/2021
Condition: Prevention of Opiate Drug Abuse

I have been on suboxone for 5 years now. Yes it has helped me but after taking it for one month I was mentally and physically ready to get off. I had already made all the life style changes that I needed to. My Dr. on the other hand told me that I would be making a huge mistake and I wasn't ready. So I listened to him. Well here I am 5 years later still on it. My Dr. will not help me taper off so I have been doing it myself. I recently found out from my GP that I have severe liver damage caused from Suboxone. Also I have not drank alcohol in over 10 years. This medication works great for short term use, which is what it is supposed to be used for. I literally feel like it's killing me. And I'm about to quit once I'm down to 1mg. I started at 8mg and at 3mg now. Some Dr.'s take advantage of people and keep patients on it for their financial benefit. Be very careful when taking this drug.

britt23 | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/26/2021
Condition: Narcotic Addiction

I have only been on suboxone for a couple weeks and it has helped me tremendously. I donâ??t really like the strips, but I donâ??t like the graving even more. I was doing 3g of fentanyl for the past 4 years. This medication truly saved my life but I will take the advice of others here and try to get off this stuff soon as possible. Sucks you had to go through withdrawals all over again.