I was diagnosed with osteopena a few years agos, which lead to detailed blood tests revealing very low Testosterone levels. I was also being treated for depression (Cymbalta). Upon starting therapy with Testim, the depression went away (as did the Cymbalta and its side effects), i have better erections and increased libido, and hopefully less bone loss (the bone in my back!). I avoid the sticky pr...

marie harris | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/31/2020
Condition: Significant Weight Loss from HIV

I was cured of HIV with the use of natural herbs. I love herbs so much. Most times, injection and drugs are just a waste of time. I was cured 8 months ago, i suffered from HIV for 5years but with the help of Doctor OKITI medicine, i was cured within few weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery service. This same doctor also cured my Aunt from herpes, as soon as i heard she had herpes, i quickly introduce her to DR OKITI and she was cured too after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 11 persons to DR OKITI and they were all cured from their various illness. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs, injections, surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. Contact DR OKITI now, he is a herbal doctor, i assure you of a cure if you drink his natural herbs. DR OKITI has herbs that cures Hiv, Herpes, diabetes, asthma, hepatitis, HBP, STD, cancer etc. Contact @drokiti7 now via Email @[email protected]/Whatsapp:+2347050670365

mwolf32803 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/23/2020
Condition: Pituitary Hormone Deficiency

The stickiness and time required to fully rub this in and for it to dry makes for a truly miserable experience. Results of increased testosterone in my blood work is typically not very good.

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/19/2018
Condition: Deficient Activity of the Testis

Like most reviewers I find the product somewhat effective but the smell is not tolerable. Androgel was much more effective and scent free. My insurance company only pays for testim now so I came up with a solution. I pried the top off my old androgel pump and mixed the testim with my favorite cologne and now I have a better smelling product that is easier to apply. Hoping the new year brings more generic options covered by insurance.

Jan | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/26/2018

Testim does what it is supposed to do. Pity that it smells like a prostitutes laundry.

RBD411 | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/26/2016

Was prescribed this due to Low T. Total score of 240 and Free score of 6.3. Fatigue, concentration and memory were major issues. Urologist put me on Testim 1% which was 1 tube per day. It's been 3 weeks now and I have no improvements that I can feel or notice yet. To me the smell is no problem. When you first apply it on shoulders and upper arms, the alcohol smell being close to your face can be a fit overwhelming causing me to cough a bit but after that it's no problem. Testim definitely has a unique scent but I would not describe it as bad as so many others have claimed. It's very easy to apply but it does make your hands very sticky almost like glue but I try to wash my hands as soon as possible after applying it. At first, when applying it, I had issues with my shirt sticking to my shoulders and arms if I didn't wait for it to thoroughly dry but then I started using a small amount of baby powder before putting on my shirt and that solved the problem. My follow up visit is in a couple days so it will be interesting what my doc says, what my T-scores are now and what he prescribes me next. From what I've read, the gels deliver a more consistent dosage in your body but you do have to stay consistent in terms of applying it at the same time every day. This can be an inconvenience if you do not have a consistent schedule. Also, I am very careful around my wife and son as I read, it's not good form them to get Testim directly on their skin. Typically this is not an issue after it dries but if you sweat or get the shoulders wet, then you can feel the slickness of the gel and probably need to be careful. I now use separate towels for showering, use a separate laundry hamper and wash my clothes separate from my wife/son just to be on the safe side. Not sure if I can go in a pool or hot tub with this on as my son enjoys both with me. Need to ask if the Testim can spread to others through water. Hope this review helps - will update again next month.