I was having to get Botox injections in my neck muscle every three months for cervical dystonia and after I started the Artane and had been on it for approx 5 months, I was able to discontinue the Botox injections. It does affect my short term memory somewhat but that is better than constant pain in my neck and my head being pulled to one side (very embarrassing)

It was horrible! I lost weight and the Dystonia was worse you must be very careful with this medicine. I have spasmodic torticollis.

Mario | 19-24 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/25/2017
Condition: Parkinson's Disease

Good

Anonymous | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/5/2016
Kin | 55-64 | Male | Patient
11/6/2014

It has off label uses like RLS,works as a drying agent,has antidepressant value,and help relax spasms. It is not controlled and is dirt cheap.

ThatguywhotakesArtane | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/25/2014
Condition: Extrapyramidal Reaction

It feels like I'm taking morphine. Makes me giddy and tired. Also, I feel heavy and slow when walking. It feels like there's extra gravity pulling me down. My only problem with this drug is that it causes paresthesia (pins and needles and arm numbness). It's moderately effective at reducing akathisia. I take 2.5 mg a day.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more |
6/21/2014
Condition: Extrapyramidal Reaction

It makes crave food as well a sex. It also makes me move my bowels.