I know this works for my arthritic pain because I tried to go off of it and I was in severe pain. I am back on my Daypro and I have been taking it for 5 years and I shall continue.

I had been taking Mobic for over 10 years for arthritis and the effectiveness of it seemed to be diminishing. My dr. suggested daypro. I am only on my 2nd day and realize it needs time to get into my system but can barely move. Does anyone know how long this will take to make a difference? I may have to go back to Mobic if this pain and stiffness doesn't get better.

MTVNJ | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
4/16/2019

I had disc-ectomy in 1994. After several protocols Daypro worked. Along with Baclofen and Nortriptyline it has kept me mobile. The Generic version always upsets my stomach. Normally I would take 1200 with breakfast and I am good to go. Now it is not available and i have to take the generic - not as effective. DAYPRO has worked for several years, Now i have to take Oxaprozin with anti-acids.

Lexi | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/7/2014

Took this medication for 5 days and broke out in a rash all over my body which turned into hives. Lips and throat swelled up had to go to ER and Dr. office. Missed over a week of work. Toothpaste burned the inside my mouth. The medication was a disaster for me to take.

Clsyldy | 35-44 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/1/2014

This is my 2nd day taking the medicine. It seems to be helping,but I am getting these awful headaches/migraines within an hour of taking Daypro. I don't know if I will keep taking them if this is going to be a constant side effect.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
4/7/2014

I took it for 10+ plus yrs for arthritis pain, no side effects. Had knee replacement so was off the drug for 5 mos, am considering taking again due to stiffness in back, hips, shoulders.

AcidAnnie | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/24/2014
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

Experienced mental clouding and unusual tiredness.