Dr gave me a shot of this and Rocephin during the worst case of acute sinusitis I've ever experienced. Within a couple of hours the pain went away. Of course, I have to follow up with other medications, but that initial shot gave my body the relief it needed.

I have been on this treatment for one week. It is like the med. goes on like a bandaid and then the item is placed on and it will beep in three minutes and then I have to have it on for two hours...

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/26/2016
Condition: Prevent Nausea and Vomiting from Cancer Chemotherapy

Administered with chemo - carboplatin and etopocide - and had no reaction except an overall feeling better and increase in appetite. This is only day one, but good so far. I'd been losing a lot of weight, and ate more today than in a long time.

gracie | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/31/2015
Condition: Vocal Cord Swelling

Pain relief,but lots of àllergic reactions,very sick for 2 days.I will take no more

Colleen67 | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/30/2015
Condition: Joint Disease which may include Attacks of Acute Arthritis

I was injected with 1cc of 10mg of this substance along with Lidocaine, Mercaine and Omnipak at my cervical facet joints C-4,5,6 on Sept. 16, 2015 and less than 24 hrs later had the most horrific hot flush in my face not even cold packs would help. They actually made my face hotter. I finally packed it in Nivea cream so it wouldn't crack.This went on for over 24hrs.My muscle spasms worsened and of course the pain. Into the 7th day I was waking and finding that my whole body was feeling warm to the touch and it continues on and off. And to top things off my doctor wouldn't return my call!When he finally did I was out shopping and got so emotionally upset I couldn't answer my cell phone. I added the 2 substances to my allergy list since I couldn't tell if it was the Omnipak or the Dexamethesone. Please be careful and ASK ahead of time what your doctor will be using and research it. I found this site most helpful and now I can keep track of my meds and their possible interactions. That's a very valuable thing for me.

nokomrs | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/21/2015
Condition: Inflammation of Several Cartilages of the Body

I had this injection to relieve pain in my back. I had compressed fractions. This shot did nothing to ease the pain. Useless!

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/17/2015
Condition: Skin Condition

I had severe allergy and heavy rashes on my face. It was so bad that the skin around my jaw was so tight because of the rashes. I had pain and was unable to move my jaws. It was paining. Just one shot of this injection through iv did the magic. Though the rashes have not gone completely, I am free to move my jaws, have water, food comfortably within 2 hours after the injection. It worked very well for me