Charles D. | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
6/24/2016
Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements

I have been taking Duphalac for over a year. The reason for this is that I am having Chemoterapy treatment (Vidaza) for an MDS problem; to counteract nausea during this treatment,I was prescribed Zofran. Zofran, in turn, causes severe constipation. To counteract this, I was prescribed Duphalac;I take it once a day before going to bed. During the past 2 months, I have experienced severe indigestion with much burping within 20 to 30 minutes after taking the Duphalac. I have been able to rid myself of the indigestion within 20 to 30 minutes after its commencement. I intend to refer this to my Consultant Haematologist as soon as possible.

Anonymous | Female | Caregiver