Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lupron subcutaneous.

7/11/2012 2:05:34 PM

Reviewer: Proklaem12, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I cannot say that this drug has been effective because I am just in the beginning stages of my infertility treatment. However, the only side effect I seem to be experiencing is fatigue and as of recently, heartburn. I was very nervous about injecting a medication into myself, but I found it very simple to do and I was not sore from it either. I have been happy with my experience overall.

6/28/2012 4:29:02 PM

Reviewer: ciera1love, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I am on day 3 of a 14 day cycle of lupron for an ivf cycle. so far I've noticed a bit more hair loss, and it burns a little with mild itchiness that goes away. I'm glad it's sub-q and not IM...it's not intolerable but wish there was a patch for it!

4/29/2012 5:56:05 PM

Reviewer: Madamechan, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am on the 3 month injection of Lupron and I'm doubtful that I will do another 3 month. The side effects for me is: vaginal itching, dryness, spotting, bad breath, weight loss/ loss of appetite, extreme fatigue, severe headache, palpitations, depression, sore throat, mild acne, groin pain, pain in shoulder, legs and lower back, eye puffiness, frequent urination,insomnia, HORRIBLE hot flashes, ... Show Full Comment

4/19/2012 9:58:33 AM

Reviewer: Yakitrog, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have experienced a lot of fatigue, a headache lasting a couple days, an upset stomach/diarrhea in the evenings, and mildood swings.No symptoms that were major and nothing that made me want to stop taking the mediciation. It is part of my IVF cycle/treatment and I will only need to be on this medication for about 10-15 days. 3-4

3/24/2012 5:54:54 PM

Reviewer: Rene12985, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    After not getting pregnant and stage 5 endo. I started lupron march 9th. Before my first shot. my cycle was very heavy and i had lots of clots. I was also so down and depressed. I was always upset and mad. Since my first shot, I have had no side effects. My cycle this month was not be heavy and have had just one little clot. Even on my heavy day no clots just the one at the end of my cycle. I am g ... Show Full Comment

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day