My entire body hurts all the time and I am always tired

Hotflashes are horrible with this. Less desire for sex. Helped with the pain in the begining but no longer... im going to be getting a hysterectomy. ALSO this made me gain over 10 lbs!!!!

Me | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/1/2020
Condition: Endometriosis

In the beginning, this medication was awful. I had severe headaches, dizzy spells, feeling nauseous, and severe menstrual bleeding for the first three weeks. But now, after being on it for over a month, those symptoms have decreased and I feel more relieved. The only two complaints that I have right now are SERIOUS HOT FLASHES AND MUSCLE PAIN at its finest! If I could rid of those two side effects, I’d b a happy camper!

Jonah Hughes | 13-18 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
11/21/2019

This drug has helped me be a boy when i was unhappy as a girl. As i am only 13 the needle is big a still hurts quiet a bit and the side effects are annoying but it stops my period and my boobs from growing. it has though created a reflex for me when ever someone tries to touch me near the stomache

Katherine | 45-54 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/7/2018
Condition: Breast Cancer

Wasn't able to continue Tamoxifen due to side effects, and wasn't postmenopausal yet. My MD recommended an Aromatase Inhibitor with the Zoladex. I was afraid of some of the side effects listed, but agreed to try. I have been on this regimen for 9 months now. The bone and joint pain and inflammation of tendons is becoming unbearable. Have read lots of journals that describe the long lasting effects due to permanent changes in the brain, basically lowering the pain receptor threshold. I'm worried that I have traded one life altering event for one just as devastating.

Zzzzz | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/30/2018
Condition: Endometriosis

I don’t usually leave reviews but I felt this was important to because there are so many unpleasent experiences written about this drug, but on balance I can honestly say it’s not that bad. I did not want to take Zoladex after reading up on it, I was very nervous of the side effects and I reluctantly started monthly injections for 4 months in preparation for surgery. The actual injection it’s self did hurt, but it gets slightly better each month. My first injection left a small bruise but none after that. It stopped my periods which for me was a huge relief not having to deal with so much pain each month. I didn’t get any side effects for about 3 weeks and I did notice about a week before each injection I was getting a little pain, which soon settled after my injection again. Side effects - hot flushes, sweaty and hot at night, difficulty falling asleep then tired in the mornings and muscle aches. Which doesn’t sound great but apart from the hot flushes not each of these side effects were daily. Short term it’s annoying but long term if it’s going to help prep for surgery and give you a better surgical result then it’s totally worth it in my opinion. I suffered no spots (which I was expecting as my skin can be bad) and no weight gain.

Harold | 75 or over | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/6/2016
Condition: Cancer of the Prostate Gland

After 6 months of the subcutaneous injection, I (MALE) have severe breast pain and swelling plus my PSA has increased from 2.9 to 7.3 ? I am not too happy with this drug.