Percocet goes straight to my pain and I have sever chronic pain! It does not make me dizzy or nauseated. I HAVE NO side effects and do not feel I need to take more than needed. One would know if you take too much because you would get dizzy or euphoric. Any pain medication that you feel any euphoria, in my opinion, has addictive properties. When Percocet 5/325 or a 10/325 cut in half, relieves m...

Good to take for major pain for a month only at a time. After that u well have to up your dose all the time and does not work anymore, not to mention you cant quit if u want too. ITS NOT WORTH IT. U JUST THINK U HURT NOW, WAIT TILL YOU RUN OUT. I went to suboxone, saved my life and marage. Off codine for 14mo. now.

Anonymous |
4/24/2021

ROSELINE | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/20/2021
Condition: Pain

16. I have medical problem that involves very costly medication. I was looking for generic drugs when I stumbled upon trustpaincenter.com their Contact Number : (925)269-9542 . I tested the quality first by ordering only minimum quantity - and found that they are not only genuine, but also offer the best prices in the generic drug market. Thanks!! Will order more soon!!

mark | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
4/20/2021
Condition: Pain

oxycodone 5mg for sale online overnight shipping | oxycodone acetaminophen for sale overnight delivery What is oxycodone? https://trustpaincenter.com/buy-oxycodone-10mg-overnight/ Its important to know what is Oxycodone before you proceed to buy Oxycodone online from a reliable online pharmacy. Oxycodone is an opioid pain medication sometimes called a narcotic. Oxycodone is used to treat moderate to severe pain. If you are looking to get relief from that pain then you should buy Oxycodone online from a trusted online pharmacy. The extended-release form of oxycodone is for around-the-clock treatment of pain and should not be used on an as-needed basis for pain oxycodone 10mg for sale without prescription cheap | oxycodone 30mg for sale cheap overnight delivery How should I use oxycodone? Its necessary that you know how to use Oxycodone before you decide to buy Oxycodone online from a genuine online pharmacy. Take oxycodone exactly as prescribed. Follow the directions on your prescription label and read all medication guides. Never use this medicine in larger amounts, or for longer than prescribed. Tell your doctor if you feel an increased urge to take more of oxycodone. Stop taking all other around-the-clock narcotic pain medicines when you start taking extended-release oxycodone.

Anonymous |
4/17/2021

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
1/3/2021
Condition: Pain

I take this for arthritis and it has helped me for over 15 years. I couldn't take the newer meds, like celebrex, because I had bad reactions to them.