would like to know some of the side effects of this medication

I dont know how it is yet I only been on it it for 2 days

Anonymous | 65-74 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
12/13/2018
Condition: High Amount of Triglyceride in the Blood

My triglyceride numbers were over 2000 when I started but within 1 month they were down to 550. Omega 3 got it down to a reasonable number. However within 5 years i lost my gall bladder. I have aches and pains and back ache I am sure are from this drug. Due to my bad reaction to statins I really have no other options. Just hoping for some new revelations in the medical community.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/9/2016
Condition: High Amount of Triglyceride in the Blood

Tired and weak and feel sick

tired of doctors not listening | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/2/2016
Condition: High Cholesterol

Sever pain in stomach,nausea. Heavy bloated feeling like cement was under my ribs, very tired, orange urine, very painful twisting tearing feeling in hips, back pain. I only took a 1/4 of pill knowing how sensitive to meds good thing. only took for 3 days

FY | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
4/26/2016
Condition: High Amount of Triglyceride in the Blood

I had taken Tricor to lower my triglyceride level for almost six years. About 2 years ago, I found that I had knee pain and felt very weak in my knee. Without help, I could not stand up after sitting on the floor. I did not think that it was caused by Tricor. About a year ago, I started searching internet for possible causes of knee pain, and found that somebody had similar problems. He said that the pain disappeared after stopping to take Tricor. So I asked my doctor about it. Although he did not believe that Tricor could cause knee problem, he allowed me to stop taking Tricor for 3 months. Since then, I have never taken Tricor, and my knee pain was reduced gradually with time. Now, I can have normal activities without any problem. My knee is still weak when I walk up stairs, but I could not do it two years ago. Thus, I strongly believe that Tricor can cause knee problems in some patients.

Angie | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/17/2016
Condition: High Amount of Triglyceride in the Blood

I have only been on Tricor for two weeks, but I had a severe allergic reaction to it. If you start itching and breaking out into hives, go to the ER immediately! I am still suffering from the effects but I'm hoping it gets better. I obviously had to stop taking it immediately but I am trying to find out if there are side effects from stopping the medicine all at once. I now have chest and back pains.