I love this drug :) It was so nice while I was pregnant and just anytime that I feel sick. My stomach is kind od weak and this helps alot, It does make you very tired. It is hard to sleep it off.

i was given this by my Dr. but I advise you not to use it because of this web site severe side effects:decreased lung function,slow heart rate.!!! scarey isnt it?

HyperemesisSufferer | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/18/2019
Condition: Excessive Vomiting in Pregnancy

I was prescribed this at the ER (along with dissolving Zofran tablets) after four months of suffering Hyperemesis with my pregnancy. Being my first suppository EVER I was hesitant to try it, but I'm glad I did. After *inserting* I've been able to eat my first meal in weeks and lay comfortable in bed with out running to puke every ten minutes. It does make me a little hot and very thirsty but small prices to pay for such a big help. Also I can't poop. I'm writing this while trying, but this medicine took away my poop.

Gastroparesis Girl | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/1/2016
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting

I have severe gastroparesis, which causes me nausea and vomiting almost daily. I am on a variety of medications for it, this, zofran-pill form and dissolving tablets for when I am out and don't have enough time before throwing up to get the pills time to work. When I am home, I use these usually, though, because they work the best-they just make me so sleepy that I have to be at home where I can go to bed when they kick in because it's usually quick and sudden. It doesn't always work, sometimes the gastroparesis gets to bad for anything, too, but it works better than anything else I have tried and doesn't have to be digested through my screwed up stomach. And usually I can get some sleep when I need to while I'm feeling so yucky.

anonkah | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/6/2016
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting

Prescribed 3 weeks after my RNY gastric bypass. It's been a lifesaver. It does make me sleepy, so I can only use it when Im not going to work....but it's great!

migrainehater | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/9/2014
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting

I get very nauseas from migraines and this suppository is a life saver! I can't swallow any medication because I may throw it up so this is very helpful. Haven't really had any side effects.

lulabel | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/14/2013
Condition: Motion Sickness

I notice serious bouts of depression. I can't shake it off. I've had depression before and it has disappeared. However, I strongly feel that this medication is causing this depression.