Caused a convulsion.

no | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
12/23/2013

My only problem is this drug contributes to dizziness problems I have with other drugs I take.

Anonymous | Female | Caregiver
3/18/2011
Condition: High Blood Pressure

Having trouble with the patch staying on for a week. It seems to lose it's adhesive quality after about 5 days

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/25/2010
Condition: High Blood Pressure

I am happy with the results. I did have uncontrolable BP. Now it's in control.

bell2110 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/16/2010
Condition: High Blood Pressure

blood press down, side effects sleep more.

epoole59 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/6/2010

I have been using Lexapro for several years to treat Panic Attacts I have had for all of my teen and adult life. It took years until I found Lexapro that helped. But after many years of use, I started getting them again, so my doctor added this patch to assist in controlling my attacts. IT has worked wonderfully, stopped my hand tremmors and racing heart. IT also helps with my MS pain levels a bit and headachs I get from IVIG treatments monthly. I have no problem keeping the patch on at all. Just make sure the area is cleaned with a alchol wipe first, dried and secured without touching the sticky side of patch before putting it on spot you desire. Note, I also take Xanax 1 mg 2 X daily if needed, mainly at night and have found I do not need as often sense I use the patch, nor my pain medicine as often. Stress can often make chronic pain worse and this patch does help mine. I do, however, seem to want to nap more often, but do not feel drugged which is nice. I do not like feeling drugged and want to always have my wits about me.