I hjave taken 2 pills a day for 10 years with a lot of sucess, Only recently have I noticed a decrease in the effectiveness. I am looking for another treatment for MS fatigue which is very dibilitating for a young mother.

complete change in personality

Alexwife | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
12/27/2019
Condition: Parkinson Symptoms

It has helped with my husband's shaking, jerks and dropping things. The only side effect he is having is bad dreams - which is very unlike him. He never used to dream (that he can remember).

dawnie | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
6/4/2018

my daughter experiences fatigue due to a severe tbi . we found taking one pill before bedtime works to help her sleep better thus not being so fatigued during the day . we were told to take it in the morning but found it made her extremely tired so we switched to nighttime . works well

thaikok | 65-74 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/16/2016
Condition: Parkinson Symptoms

in the beginning i experienced nausea

Homelessfish | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
5/8/2016
Condition: Fatigue associated with Multiple Sclerosis

Works wonderful for me. I take one tablet in the morning and have for many years. It has only been with the progress of my illness that this drug is starting to not be strong enough. Two tablets and it my brain would be working overtime.

Keesh | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/14/2016
Condition: Fatigue associated with Multiple Sclerosis

I take 1 pill in the morning and I've notice that when I take the medicine I don't feel as tired and cloudy throughout the day. But if I don't take the medicine for more than 3 days, the fatigue and lack of focus comes back. I've had no side effects. It's working for me, although it took me several prescriptions to try it. I struggled with taking something created for individuals with Parkinson's disease.