i am 20 years old and just had a baby boy. i was on nortrel 777 for 5 years. i have no complaints with this pill i loved it! theres definatley no worry about not being able to get pregnant after taking it cause the month i stopped taking it was the month i got pregnant haha. but for those 5 years i was baby free :) i recommend this pill to anyone

pregnancy prevention

Amanda | 25-34 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
9/27/2018

My period is much lighter, my PMS symptoms have greatly decreased, my acne cleared up, I did not gain weight, and I have not gotten pregnant.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/16/2017

used to begin IVF, feel very bloated gassy and have acne break out. I can not wait to finish this pack and not take again!

screws | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/17/2017

This is the first type of birth control I have ever been on and I LOVE it. I wish that I didn't have to take a pill every day, but I've had zero side effects so I'm reluctant to change to a more permanent method such as an implant or IUD. This has been a great pill.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/6/2017
Condition: Abnormal Bleeding from the Uterus

I just started taking for irregular bleeding due to pcos. I haven't had any relief. It has only caused heavier bleeding. Not sure I will continue.

Sgiron | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
6/17/2016
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

As a teenager i had the worst cramps, and my periods would last longer than 7 days. When i began taking them my periods are now 3-4 days and my acne is no longer there.