My OBGyn did not want to prescribe this to me as he is anti-HRT. However, as sex in my late 50s was becoming more and more painful and no amount of lube in a tube was helping, I insisted so he gave in. Hallelujah, sex doesn't hurt anymore. Yes, there's discharge (just like the old days - I consider that a benefit) and minor breast tenderness. My two beefs are these: predatory pricing (latest scrip...

dryness and pain with intercourse

S.A. | 65-74 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/23/2020
Condition: Vaginal Inflammation due to Loss of Hormone Stimulation

I am satisfied with results (MUCH better than Esperdiol, which seems to change texture, getting "curdy", and doesn't stay in the body) as mist reviewers have already said. Also, I heartily agree that the price is prohibitive - WHY is there no generic "and never will be"??!. I will continue to rely on Premarin bcuz I now consider it necessary, both for sex and relieving several side effects to growing older - I am 71. ALSO, I am happy to report I have an answer to Premarin's uncomfortable applicator :-) Invest ~$15 in a vaginal lubricant called Replenze because its applicator is SO much more gentle. After two yrs on HRT, my gyn has me use .5 to 1.0 g of Premarin and an equal dose of Replenze each week - it works for me and I am much closer to affording it.

mimi | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
6/25/2020
Condition: Painful Sexual Intercourse due to Menopause

After application, it does not stay in my body.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | Patient
1/21/2020
Condition: Painful Sexual Intercourse due to Menopause

Read about the horrific treatment to the pregnant mares and their slaughtered babies before using and the 1 billion dollars that Pfizer profits from their abuse

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/16/2019
Condition: Wasting of Tissues of the Vulva

As I read the other reviews all I can say is thank god I live in Canada! The medication cost me $35.79 of which the government pays 75% because I'm over 65.

Axxiefox | 55-64 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
11/10/2019
Condition: Painful Sexual Intercourse due to Menopause

It driving me bananas one day Im fine the next day im ok and by the third day I want to cry. Im not sure if this going yo help me sexually. I havent had sex in such a long time. Its not pleasant because you deal with pain. Another thing, I just read about the mares and the suffering these poor things go through.Im going to ask my doctor to give me something different. I dont need a mare to suffer like Im suffering, ill see something different.