I use this medication for very mild acne and some cysts on my chin. It's great, the cysts have gone down (they were small to begin with) and I very rarely get a pimple.

I am concerned that Insirance did not pay any. WHY?

LTG | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/18/2013
Condition: Acne Rosacea

I have used this for three years. I remove my make-up with Cetaphil cleanser and then wash my face with this. It really cleans my face well and then I apply Cetaphil moisturizer. It has helped me tremendously from break-outs and keeps the redness at bay.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
12/10/2012
Condition: Acne

Love this face wash, but can't find it for sale anywhere now, anyone have suggestions?

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/9/2012
Condition: Acne

I was having a lot of problems with oily skin and breakouts. I use the basic neutrogena liquid or bar cleanser first to remove make up, then I use the cleanser once a day at night. I make sure to massage the cleanser into the skin and let it sit there for at least 20 seconds. I follow up with a toner and either lotion and spf, or aczone at night. So far my skin has been significantly less oily with close to no breakouts. My skin feels very soft and clean, and is never dried out excessively as I found with all the benzoyl peroxide based cleansers. This is a sulfur based cleanser with slight exfoliation properties. I am still having a problem with some blackheads/large pores and hoping my doctor can help me again at the next follow up appointment. Other than that, it has worked wonders! I will definitely keep using the product.

Bmoreguy | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/22/2011
Condition: Acne Rosacea

I have a mild case of rosacea inherited through my family. My "raccoon" eyes are gone, my skin is softer . I finally decided to put this drug to test in the shower. Why slave over a sink?

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/18/2011