Wish I knew about this sooner!! No side effects what so ever. I am a 60 year old woman who had loss of sex drive, not to mention it hurt even if I tried. This made me feel like a 20 yr old again!!

Knightstar3770 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/31/2022
Condition: Vaginal Inflammation due to Loss of Hormone Stimulation

I took the medication 3x a week and developed and extreme rash that was both painful and itchy. My skin looked like raw meat, it was really bad.

Grace | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/19/2022
Condition: Painful Sexual Intercourse due to Menopause

After the initial loading dose, I am using 1 g 3x per week. It's an improvement, but wasn't sufficient for the atrophy. After a couple of months, the painful dryness improved, but I still couldn't tolerate a speculum for a pap smear, let alone sex. What tipped the balance to full function was sea buckthorn capsules (google sea buckthorn and vaginal atrophy to see "Effects of sea buckthorn oil intake on vaginal atrophy in postmenopausal women: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study") and the use of a vaginal dilator to stretch constricted tissue at the opening. Read More Read Less

anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/27/2022
Condition: Painful Sexual Intercourse due to Menopause

I got a yeast infection shortly after starting this. Apparently this is common, but after 6 weeks and 2 dr visits to clear it up, I am done with estrogen cream. I have switched to Vitamin E suppositories (often prescribed for cancer patients who can't get estrogen). I am in the perimenopause phase.

Patti | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/18/2021
Condition: Vaginal Inflammation due to Loss of Hormone Stimulation

I've been taking this medication for over a month. I'm not as dry as I was prior to taking it but my skin "between my labia majora & labia minora" still easily cracks/tears and is still irritable from time to time.

JG Florida | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/7/2021
Condition: Painful Sexual Intercourse due to Menopause

Sex was painful and my sex drive was low. This started to work right away maybe a week after starting it. It was and is an amazing difference. I noticed no real side affects. I gained some weight after I started it but think it was due to just eating more junk food. I stopped doing that and lost the weight. I really appreciate this medication.

L Pow | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/10/2021
Condition: Painful Sexual Intercourse due to Menopause

This vaginal cream has helped me a lot and I am no longer dry. However, I have noticed weight gain. I’m up 8-10 pounds in just a few months.

Di | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/16/2021
Condition: Painful Sexual Intercourse due to Menopause

As others have said sex was no longer a great thing due to pain with intercourse. It took appx a month and I'm back to the old me :)

Leesers | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/27/2021
Condition: Postmenopausal Urethral Atrophy

Was told to apply a pea sized amount to the vaginal opening 3x weekly. "Just leave it at the opening with your finger, and your body will know what to do from there." It didn't. It should have melted towards the inside, but instead, it melted outside, covering the urethra. I had a mess every time I urinated after using the product.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/16/2020
Condition: Wasting of Tissues of the Vulva

I stopped using this because I developed a sticky discharge. Now it persist, my underwear sticks to my body it's very annoying and uncomfortable. It doesn't itch or smell so it is not an infection.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/25/2020
Condition: Vaginal Inflammation due to Loss of Hormone Stimulation

Caused itching on different parts of my body.

havana | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/2/2018

terri | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/12/2011
Condition: Vaginal Inflammation due to Loss of Hormone Stimulation

I'm only 51 and intercourse became a painful experience. one i stayed away from. After taking the above for 1 mth. I am back on track and enjoying sex again,

Anonymous |
4/19/2011
Zee | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/23/2009
Condition: Wasting of Tissues of the Vulva

This medication caused a bad yeast infection as well as burning and dryness after about 3 1/2 weeks. I am going to try the cream and see if that helps me better.

rxmatilda | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/1/2009
Condition: Wasting of Tissues of the Vulva

I experienced severe diarrhea within a few weeks of insertion and eventually quit using it to see if the diarrhea would subside. It did seem to take care of the vaginal dryness though. I am going to try again to see if I have the same result.