I took this medication for 3 months and went crazy! it made me so angry that i was punching walls, yelling at my family, kicking doors and just a complete asshole! This medication did not help the depression, made it ten times worse! I advised my dr and she threatened to commit me if i stopped using it! i stopped anyway and was fine! HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!

mick | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
10/7/2016
Condition: Extreme Apprehension or Fear of Social Interaction

This med did work well for me with my panic attacks and social anxiety. Still there there, but not as extreme. At leaset I can talk one on one with a stranger...Took about a week to take effect.

Bj | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/18/2015
Condition: Posttraumatic Stress Syndrome
fire godess | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
8/18/2014
Condition: Major Depressive Disorder

Have been on this medication for about 20 yrs. now. It worked on day one for me - noticed an immediate change. For that reason, I've never considered changing. I did experience weight gain (which for females is kind of depressing on it's own). I definately experienced loss of libido and that's been disturbing to me. It is for these reasons that I'm considering changing to another anti-depressant. But this will work!

brandon | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
2/25/2011
Condition: Repeated Episodes of Anxiety

All this medicine does for me is makes me tired.

evilizzy27 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
11/2/2010