alot of diarrah along with rectal itching up in my rectum seems to get inflamed.

3/13/2021
Condition: Anal Fissure
Shanelle glpuiy | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/3/2020
Jane | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/29/2019
Condition: Hemorrhoids

Packaging too difficult to open - esp for elderly users.

Allie | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/15/2018
Condition: Hemorrhoids

I recently had a pelvic surgery and my hemorrhoids flared up horribly nearly 2 weeks after the surgery. I had never experienced the pain like this. I tried to manage it on my own, with EVERY OTC available, but into the 4th day, after realizing I now had a fissure, I was done. Called my doctor in tears and she prescribed this cream. Within 20 minutes, I noticed a huge decrease in pain and swelling. I could actually sit with my family and enjoy my evening!

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month |
4/14/2015
Condition: Hemorrhoids

Quickly reduced the Hemorrhoid (1 week) however also developed an itchy rash 3" around my anus while using this product.

gladys0617aol.com | 65-74 | Female | Patient
8/19/2014
Condition: Hemorrhoids

The best is Anusol! Excellent!

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/20/2013
Condition: Hemorrhoids

after using this product, i had extreme inflammation, and throbbing pain in the anus. extremely discomforting. caused more symptoms than i was having before using the cream

gwendolynfayeflanagan | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
10/11/2010

Bill K | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/28/2010
Condition: Skin Irritation Around the Anus

I have been using this drug for one week and it has helped somewhat with the irritable bowels and cut anus.

11/23/2009
Condition: Rectal Disorder

The pain goes away in very short time. Also swelling is reduced to a great extent.

Darshane | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
11/18/2008
Condition: Rectal Disorder

I recently am experiencing rectal bleeding with bowel movements. I have been using this product for about 9 months.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/4/2008
Condition: Rectal Disorder

doesnt make them go away but takes the sting out within an hour.

11/24/2007
Condition: Rectal Disorder

Unfortunately while using this medicine I developed an uncomfortable yeast infection.