I was on an ace inhibitor & had nighttime cough so hard to go to sleep, was on a beta blocker and was so tired I felt fatigue all day, took this ARB and felt alert and no cough.

I was on the label Atacand for years and loved it. I take 32 mg a day and am suppose to cut it in half and take it twice a day. The pill shatters even with a pill cutter. The lethargy is terrible, looking for something else.

jboiresmith74 | 45-54 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/2/2021
Condition: High Blood Pressure

After taking this medication for 4 years, developed an allergic response and broke out into many red bumps that 2 weeks later developed into a full "Guttate psoriasis" flare. Stopped medication and 5 weeks later the psoriasis is receding.

Dontwant2die | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/4/2021
Condition: High Blood Pressure

Started getting rash two months after taking this medication. Doctors didnt know why, but seeing others have the same issue this side effect isn't that rare afterall. Also, my potassium levels creeped up while taking this medication

WilCh | 55-64 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
8/2/2020
Condition: High Blood Pressure

For some reason the pill, though small, is hard to swallow without water. I use periodically and it takes only a few days to drop my blood pressure. If I lose weight and am skinny my b.p. gets lower, and taking these pills drop it too low and I get a little dizzy at times. I overweight, no issue. Been using for many years now and everything seems to be fine.

Hope | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/10/2020
Condition: High Blood Pressure

Broke out in rash be warned.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/9/2020
Condition: High Blood Pressure

Makes me dizzy..... have had tinnitus for the first time.... horrible