I take Ondansetron 4mg. tablets 1-2 times daily and have nothing bad to say about it. Originally I was taking the Zofran tablets that melt under your tongue until my insurance company began refusing to fill my Rx for the amount written. I had to prove that it was medically necessary for me to be taking them. I was told by the ins comp that I didn't have an illness that this medication was intended...

Have experience severe back pain and spasms with overall feeling very sick.

Goldy | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/24/2020
Marsh 27 | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/31/2019
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting

Pancreas and gall bladder issues. I was sick all the time. Thew up 4-5 times a day. My doc prescribed this and I feel so much better.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/21/2019

It works

Jennifer86 | 25-34 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/20/2018
Condition: Prevent Nausea and Vomiting from Cancer Chemotherapy

Since I've started chemotherapy, this medication has helped me tremendously! I'm very thankful! My nausea/vomiting has gotten really bad when I forgot to pick my prescriptions up, but the day after when I took it, I felt so much better in the evening. Took a few hours, but it did the trick.

Sarah H. | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/16/2018
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting

I took this for nausea and vomiting and it did nothing for me. I had to call my doctor back and ask for something else. Plus I hate using sublingual meds.